Russell Brand.

Sponsored Links
Rumble tweeted this...

F6fmG3nWUAA3mXq
So YouTube don't want an "alleged" sex pest to make money from his videos, but it is all right for them to rake it in? At least we know what is important to them.

Yeah I got the disappearing message x2.
I had one like that in a private conversation 'warning' me of my post and what could happen to me. That changed to a '.' after I questioned it. The member was 'appearing' to speak as a moderator/admin but that wouldn’t have come as a private conversation, would it?

IMG_5450.png

I had some messages deleted then put up saying who ever is deleting them and locking / unlocking threads needs to sort it out . That was deleted and I was locked out of the thread , no doubt it will happen to this one also .

Sponsored Links
I had some messages deleted I then put up saying who ever is deleted them and locking / unlocking threads needs to sort it out . Rhat was deleted and I was locked out of the thread , no doubt it will happen to this one also .
It’s weird because if certain people are involved in a thread it will run its course. If they don’t like the thread it will be locked a lot faster.

I do wonder how Roy is allowed such freedom though.

I had one like that in a private conversation 'warning' me of my post and what could happen to me. That changed to a '.' after I questioned it. The member was 'appearing' to speak as a moderator/admin but that wouldn’t have come as a private conversation, would it?

View attachment 314762
All my recent warnings have been exactly the same. Either @JohnD is a Mod or he’s pretending to be one so no one rips into his posts.

All my warnings from mods have always been through the alerts (not conversation) and disappear completely after a while. They are never edited to just a '.'

All my warnings from mods have always been through the alerts (not conversation) and disappear completely after a while. They are never edited to just a '.'
So he’s just acting like one then lol.

what a shame Russell Brand the spreader of lies is being closed down

Carol Dinenages connections make for interesting reading.
Fred Dinenage had a daughter?
I never knew...

Dinenage successfully campaigned for a medal for the veterans of the Arctic convoys of World War II.(y)
In her role as Minister for Women and Equalities, Dinenage implemented the Gender Pay Gap reporting regulations, which came into force in April 2017. On 7 August 2023, the Guardian reported that Dinenage, chair of the select committee that scrutinises the British television industry, had recently hosted a drinks event in parliament for the news channel GB News.

And she's on Brian May's xmas card list for liking badgers - did you have something else in mind, old sport?

what a shame Russell Brand the spreader of lies is being closed down
Whilst I agree witb your sentiment, it's a slippery slope.

But these claims need to go to court.

I don't like the trial by media, but I do support the investigative stuff that has exposed him

A double edged sword

did you have something else in mind, old sport?
Dame Caroline Dinenage’s husband is Major General John Mark Lancaster, Baron Lancaster of Kimbolton, former deputy commander of the British Army’s 77th Brigade, responsible for “non-lethal warfare and behavioural influence”.
Make of that what you will, discussions over their sugar puffs could be a bit above I wonder what the weather will be like today.

Sponsored Links
Back