Russell Brand.

Sponsored Links
Dame Caroline Dinenage’s husband is Major General John Mark Lancaster, Baron Lancaster of Kimbolton, former deputy commander of the British Army’s 77th Brigarde, responsible for “non-lethal warfare and behavioural influence”.
Make of that what you will, discussions over their sugar puffs could be a bit above I wonder what the weather will be like today.
Oh sh!t - you mean she's married to Lord of all Dorkness, the silent but deadly purveyor of noxious fumes and instigator of delicate insanity?
Lead on McDuff, and let's see how far this rabbit hole really goes....:cautious:

Who knows the secret of black chocolate.
They might have overreached themselves this time in nudging rumble into coercion with their plan.
Seems to have woken those who thought the country ran along the lines of innocent till proven guilty.
The online safety bill who knows what rabbit holes that will send us down.

Last edited:
Perhaps.
A BBC article shone a light on Picasso and considering his ways would no doubt be cancelled today.
I'm surprised the Feminists haven't already started throwing mud at him and his decadent artworks.
As @gas said earlier; making an allegation doesn't make it true. Yet the manner in which we're presented with 'the facts' asks us to believe them before he gets a chance to put a word in edgewise.

Sponsored Links
In the meantime he's lost how much in income.
He's supposed to have £40million ld luv it luv it if he'd sued for declamation of character.
Now that would be the time to get the popcorn in.

In the meantime he's lost how much in income.
He's supposed to have £40million ld luv it luv it if he'd sued for declamation of character.
Now that would be the time to get the popcorn in.
the Times and channel 4 lawyers will have been all over it

I wouldnt bother with the popcorn

In the meantime we'll see if any of this gets an airing in court re shenanigans.

Notch lies again or doesnt understand what is happening regards brands sites
I understand perfectly well:

Brand has a YouTube channel where he spreads conspiracy theories and misinformation.

some people believe the twaddle he spouts

147778-Screenshot-20230921-200451.png

So, i'm surfing news channels the other day and hit upon TalkTV where Piers Morgan is chatting with the Osbornes. So i stop and listen in for a while...Ozzy didn't say much, having been freshly embalmed and squeezed into a suit for the occasion. But his missus was asked about Russell Brand and she said something interesting: "as i'm a woman," she says, "i automatically side with the women..."
Which seems to be the nub of the #METOO movement.
A woman will simply jump to the conclusion any accusation made against a man will be true, especially in the case of such a willy waving muppet like Brand.
Men can be roughly split into political bias: a right winger will argue the mans case while a lefty will jump on the Feminist bandwagon.
A few will make an attempt to sift the wheat from the chaff and decide on the basis of evidence provided.

His behaviour lends credence to the accusations but do his actions bear the weight of such terms as 'rape' and 'abuse'?
It seems to me many women went into those situations aware of his character, so do they cry wolf after the event?
What a load of drivel, Epstein and Weinstein were protected by the liberal left for years, including women.

Blup

Brand has a YouTube channel where he spreads conspiracy theories and misinformation.

some people believe the twaddle he spouts
However it turns out on the sex front, why anybody was interested in what Russell Brand had to say about politics, society, economics etc is quite beyond me.

Sponsored Links
Back