Tactical voting

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Or the pilots of your plane.
There's a slight difference between trusting a random person to not vote who was intending to vote Tory that you met over a website and whose behaviour you will never be able to verify, and a licensed commercial pilot who would die if they crash the plane they're currently flying in.

Even if they're the same person.

That is too much to hope for, does he have a job to fall back on.
Yes, as a rabid Brexer, he very wisely set up business in the RoI so he could continue to get the benefits of EU membership.

Capitalism may have been responsible in the past, now its only concerned with profit, look at Thames Water and other utilities, we were told privatising them would release investment.
If a country doesn't have Laws in place to control it, then people will just take advantage. If rule-breaking gets you hammered, your objectives alter. It's not too hard to impose those laws with things like utilities. Rule #1, no foreign owners.

Capitalism may have been responsible in the past, now its only concerned with profit, look at Thames Water and other utilities, we were told privatising them would release investment.
Capitalism has always run amok unless restrained by law. I doubt there's any time in history where we could happily agree that it has been 'responsible'.

Now it probably closer to ethical than historically. Even including Thames water and Amazon etc.

Yes, as a rabid Brexer, he very wisely set up business in the RoI so he could continue to get the benefits of EU membership.
I was thinking hee bee gee bee news

Capitalism has always run amok unless restrained by law. I doubt there's any time in history where we could happily agree that it has been 'responsible'.
I was thinking post WW2 in this country.

I was thinking post WW2 in this country.
We did have a much stronger unionised workforce to counterbalance unrestrained capitalism, that has been shredded since the 70s.

Apart from footballers.

Sponsored Links
Back