The French

Ounce again the french cannot stick up for themselves and require other countries to bail em out :ROFLMAO:

macron has called on the support of the EU

Sponsored Links
Like many in the UK - I'm from Norman stock, back in the 14th C, but I consider myself thoroughly Anglicised. As a people I hate the French generally, though I have certainly got on well with many French individuals.
I find it difficult to understand anyone who "hates" a people, what reasoning supports your hatred?

Patriotism.jpg

Sponsored Links
In the case of the French it's worth noting that they hate us even more than we hate them, and it has always been thus.

After the French fought against us in the Falkland war whilst pretending on the other hand to be allies, by helping the Argies with the Exocet missiles they'ed sold them. The defence minster, Sir John Knott said during an enquiry:

"We asked Mitterrand not to give assistance to the Argentinians. If you're asking me: 'Are the French duplicitous people?' the answer is: 'Of course they are, and they always have been.'"

Personally I'd go further, I'd go as far as to say that without exception, the French are by and large, c***s, the Germans are not much better.

Look, don't take my word for it, dig out your history books, read them.

In the case of the French it's worth noting that they hate us even more than we hate them, and it has always been thus.

it's xenophobia like yours that created brexers.

Our current prime minister hates and insults everybody*

he likes to whip up hatred among his followers.

the tory press loves him.

* Boris Johnson wrote:

“And that brings me to the last and greatest group of male culprits. Most of these single mothers have had the common sense to detect that the modern British male is useless.

“If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.

“If he is white collar, he is likely to be little better.”

in The Spectator in 1995.

What colour is your collar?

Do you wear a tank-top?

Blimey the remoaner brigade

pontificating to people about hate :ROFLMAO:

they generally side with any one that damages the UK

this fishing spat you could bet yer mortgage they will side with the French :ROFLMAO:

macron is there hero :LOL:

And some are stuck in a time warp, imagining that Britain is still a major colonial power. I suspect this explains their fear of the ascendancy of the EU on the world stage, they imagine UK is still the dominant global player in this part of the world and they worry about UK being dwarfed by the EU's growing influence. It's an inferiority complex.
The EU is a Joke.
If Putin waves his willy at that dopey blond bird VDL, She and the EU will be begging the English speakers to come and save them again.

brexers have caused long-term damage to the UK

They don't care.

and the remoaners are as happy as pigs in wat sit

such is there hatred and bile against any one who voted for brexit

such is there hatred and bile against the UK that they are wishing that macron embargo’s the UK

cuts off electricity to parts of the UK

hope that violence ensues in Northern Ireland over the protocol

:confused:o_O

brexers have caused long-term damage to the UK
I agree with that.
Boris has done what decades of terrorism in N. I. couldn't do.
He has destroyed the illusion that the UK is a union of equals.

nobody is happy with the damage that Brexers deliberately caused.

Luckily their numbers are continuing to dwindle.

blimey are you saying that you are not siding with the French over this caper :eek::eek::eek::eek:

And what you don’t support the french threats :eek::eek::eek: to cut off leccy and other measures

blimey

Sponsored Links
Back