The French

Personally I'd go further, I'd go as far as to say that without exception, the French are by and large, c***s

So you must think the same as the UK:

Margaret Thatcher’s secret dealings with the Argentine military junta that invaded the Falklands

Sponsored Links
So you must think the same as the UK:

Margaret Thatcher’s secret dealings with the Argentine military junta that invaded the Falklands

in what way

were we supporting them in military action against the French
With weapons ??

it's xenophobia like yours that created brexers.

Our current prime minister hates and insults everybody*

he likes to whip up hatred among his followers.

the tory press loves him.

* Boris Johnson wrote:

“And that brings me to the last and greatest group of male culprits. Most of these single mothers have had the common sense to detect that the modern British male is useless.

“If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.

“If he is white collar, he is likely to be little better.”

in The Spectator in 1995.

What colour is your collar?

Do you wear a tank-top?

Yes, but when all is said and done, that doesn't make the French lesser c***s than they are.

Sponsored Links
in what way

were we supporting them in military action against the French
With weapons ??
The UK was negotiating an arms deal just days before the Invasion.

A French company had a service and back up contract with Argentina

Yes, but when all is said and done, that doesn't make the French lesser c***s than they are.
The Tory party are deliberately setting up a trade war…..what a bunch of c*****s

Classic right wing populist tactic……using an engineered foreign spat to garner poll ratings.

The UK was negotiating an arms deal just days before the Invasion.

A French company had a service and back up contract with Argentina

For Gods sake man are you mental?, are you really supporting the French assisting Argentina in the war against Britain?, I think your love of the EU has overstepped the barriers that might be described as normal. Crack on, join the other nutters.

The French did supply arms to the Argentinians.
However the British have long been one of the largest arms suppliers to regimes all over the world

once the war started, the French stopped all supplies to the Argentinians and supplied classified information to the British. They also provided naval ports to the uk

once the war started, the French stopped all supplies to the Argentinians and supplied classified information to the British.

But maintained technical support with resident engineers throughout the conflict.

As I said, c***s, not to be trusted,

In the case of the French it's worth noting that they hate us even more than we hate them, and it has always been thus.

After the French fought against us in the Falkland war whilst pretending on the other hand to be allies, by helping the Argies with the Exocet missiles they'ed sold them. The defence minster, Sir John Knott said during an enquiry:

"We asked Mitterrand not to give assistance to the Argentinians. If you're asking me: 'Are the French duplicitous people?' the answer is: 'Of course they are, and they always have been.'"

Personally I'd go further, I'd go as far as to say that without exception, the French are by and large, c***s, the Germans are not much better.

Look, don't take my word for it, dig out your history books, read them.
Short memory, some history for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARA_Hércules_(B-52)

But maintained technical support with resident engineers throughout the conflict.
Do you think they would have been allowed to leave?
The Falklands War was in 1982.

"During the Dirty War in Argentina from 1976–1983, detention centers caused an immense amount of fear for victims all throughout the country....Once the kidnapped were forced into detention centers, they immediately became the disappeared."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detention_centers_in_the_Dirty_War

Sponsored Links
Back