Theresa "Loosen the ban on Ivory Trade!"

Hate is just worried about Labour gaining in popularity is all. I can see why. The RWR were hoping for a European tide of right wing attitude to sweep across Europe once brexit was announced. All they got was a majority of voters turning against the right, failed or failing far right parties and an idiot across the pond who continues to ride on his crest of lies.

Poor old Hate.

Sponsored Links
that's quite all right, woodbine.

you think that a party that promises to enforce an ivory ban, then quietly drops and ignores its promise, has kept its promise.

You just sit quietly in your corner.

that's quite all right, woodbine.

you think that a party that promises to enforce an ivory ban, then quietly drops and ignores its promise, has kept its promise.

You just sit quietly in your corner.

Who is woodbine?

So you are unable to say that your post heading is indeed a lie?

If you want to have a debate about it, admit it is an inflammatory statement and simply untrue

David Cameron announced his pledge in his 2015 manifesto.

Where did labour mention an ivory ban in their 2015 manifesto?

It hasn't.

Sponsored Links
Here are a few more promises lobbed out of the window by Theresa, and a bumbling idiot trying to cover up with meaningless waffle.

did I say bumbling idiot? And world-class buffoon and liar.

You are very quick to pick holes in anybody else's posts wherever you can.

But here you have titled a new post, with an inflammatory statement implying the conservative government has loosened its ban on ivory.

then you keep deflecting from admitting your post title is a lie.

and more deflecting :)

you have misrepresented the facts to the point where it is clearly not true

it's an untenable position, but you've already made it clear. No need to harp on about it.

it's an untenable position, but you've already made it clear. No need to harp on about it.

Since you refuse to correct what you have written so it is true, I will do it for you:

The post title should have said:

Tory 2015 manifesto pledge to ban all ivory omitted from 2017 manifesto.

I, JohnD completely support the 2015 Tory manifesto that says it pledges to totally ban ivory from sale

I was very disappointed that the labour did not mention the ivory trade at all in its 2015 manifesto.

And it is disappointing that the conservatives have not included the pledge on their 2017 manifesto, as the labour 2017 manifesto have copied the Tory pledge and included it.

If you had said that to begin with, I would have been happy to agree with you.

Hate is just worried about Labour gaining in popularity is all. I can see why. The RWR were hoping for a European tide of right wing attitude to sweep across Europe once brexit was announced. All they got was a majority of voters turning against the right, failed or failing far right parties and an idiot across the pond who continues to ride on his crest of lies.
I think your comment deserves more coverage and merit than it as received.
I agree that the rise in the far right, especially when achieved partly through deceitful, negative campaigns, has given rise to a more vociferous left-leaning electorate. Possibly why Corbyn detected and mentioned that the center-ground, especially of British politics, has shifted to the left, to counter the far-right, hate-filled emotive campaigns.
So could it be said that the far-right are, and hopefully will continue to be, self-destructive?
If so, they only have their deceitful, negative campaigns to blame.

Since you refuse to correct what you have written so it is true, I will do it for you:

The post title should have said:

Tory 2015 manifesto pledge to ban all ivory omitted from 2017 manifesto.

I, JohnD completely support the 2015 Tory manifesto that says it pledges to totally ban ivory from sale

I was very disappointed that the labour did not mention the ivory trade at all in its 2015 manifesto.

And it is disappointing that the conservatives have not included the pledge on their 2017 manifesto, as the labour 2017 manifesto have copied the Tory pledge and included it.

If you had said that to begin with, I would have been happy to agree with you.
Ad hominem attacks do little to further your argument.

Ad hominem attacks do little to further your argument.

:):):):):)

Im not attempting to further any argument. Im just asking for the truth.

So wannabediy and JohnD cant admit that the heading of this post is a lie and continue with post after post trying to attack me as a deflection from answering the question.

ad hominem is: attempting to undermine a speaker's argument by attacking the speaker instead of addressing the argument.

Not possible to do when the speakers begins an argument with a straightforward lie.......

Sponsored Links
Back