Theresa "Loosen the ban on Ivory Trade!"

Comrade Corbyn is ideologically opposed to the EU, always has been.

He is of course a life time anti-establishment protester.

He is keeping schtum at the moment to keep his youth vote happy

Sponsored Links
the tories don't have a youth vote.

As the retired plumbers age and drop off the perch, their demographic is as dependable as smokers.

legatum.jpg

the same problem that UKIP have.

Age-01.png

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/06/13/how-britain-voted-2017-general-election/

see also
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/30/poll-conservatives-jeremy-corbyn-young-people

Last edited:
astonishingly, it is only among the retired that there is a majority of tory voters.

Theresa's dementia tax was perhaps intended to attack only the ones who wouldn't notice.

A flick through the articles and adverts in the right-wing papers show who they're targeting.

Employment-01.png

Sponsored Links
Just shows how gullible young people are. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I vote labour my tuition fees will vanish........

Oh no thats right, Its not a policy just an 'ambition' :):)

unlike some retired plumbers, many under-60's can read and have online access to the manifestos to compare what they say.

you are foolish to believe everything you read in the right-wing press. Just shows how gullible some old people are....

yep labour can rely on the snow flake generation vote :LOL: The "I want" brigade , I want as long as some one else pays for it :LOL:

corbyn the ageing old duffer , who has never held any type of office has spun em a line & they all believe it.

free education , free house, free car, free holidays , free jonhnies :LOL:

what about there bar tab ?? wipe that clean as well :idea::mrgreen:

yep labour can rely on the snow flake generation vote :LOL: The "I want" brigade , I want as long as some one else pays for it :LOL:

corbyn the ageing old duffer , who has never held any type of office has spun em a line & they all believe it.

free education , free house, free car, free holidays , free jonhnies :LOL:

what about there bar tab ?? wipe that clean as well :idea::mrgreen:

And give them free PCBs to write their dissertation on :D ..................................did I say PCBs? What I meant to say was horse :mrgreen:

If I vote labour my tuition fees will vanish........

yep labour can rely on the snow flake generation vote :LOL: The "I want" brigade , I want as long as some one else pays for it
amusing rants from a pair of aging old duffers who lived through the generation of secure employment, economic growth, affordable homes, and index linked pensions

If they'd been able to get into university, they'd have had no tuition fees, and a maintenance grant to spend in the SU bar.

Poor old fellers.

amusing rants from a pair of aging old duffers who lived through the generation of secure employment, economic growth, affordable homes, and index linked pensions

If they'd been able to get into university, they'd have had no tuition fees, and a maintenance grant to spend in the SU bar.

Poor old fellers.

ageing old duffer your self :LOL: no index linked pension as I have always worked in the private sector ;)

affordable home :LOL: university :LOL: had to get a job , a useful job as well ;) every time u take a dump u can think of Transam :LOL:

Transam has taken pride in the amount of bogs he has installed :) and urinals :)

Sponsored Links
Back