Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

Sponsored Links
Brexit is mentioned in the sodding title. Give it a rest.
It’s mainly about alleged queues due to Brexit . Tell others to give anything else to do with Brexit a sodding rest. Queues are mentioned too. Now, in our post office this week the queue was going out the door. I said to Mrs Jones……

Last edited:
It's never the fault of Brexit but they can never claim a benefit of Brexit either.

You have more chance of converting motty to Islam than him giving up on Brexit. People and their beliefs.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It's never the fault of Brexit but they can never claim a benefit of Brexit either.
It's a strange thing that...

Given that they apparently knew of all the 'benefits' when voting, there's not exactly a queue of brexiteers claiming that any of those alleged 'benefits' have come true...

Not even one man and his dog has turned up to prove otherwise ;)

Don’t forget, schools break up this week or next so I can confidently predict queues at ports and airports. Don't be surprised or shocked, it happens every year, it even happened before Brexit or have the remoaners conveniently forgot that?

Don’t forget, schools break up this week
I bet you you can almost hear the combined head slap, when those that regretted voting for Brexit, get a brutal reminder as to why Brexit always was and continues to be, a useless a bag of turd.

Boris and his lying traitorous brexer bastards, should find themselves a good sturdy lamp post.

I bet you you can almost hear the combined head slap, when those that regretted voting for Brexit, get a brutal reminder as to why Brexit always was and continues to be, a useless a bag of turd.

Boris and his lying traitorous brexer bastards, should find themselves a good sturdy lamp post.
I’m confused. What’s that got to do with school holiday queues at the ports and airports?

I’m confused. What’s that got to do with school holiday queues at the ports and airports?
It means millions of UK residents will be reminded of why Brexit was so utterly pointless, useless and not at all what was promised.

It means millions of UK residents will be reminded of why Brexit was so utterly pointless, useless and not at all what was promised.
No, it’ll remind millions of U.K. residents that there are ALWAYS queues to get out of the country at the beginning of major school holidays.

No, it’ll remind millions of U.K. residents that there are ALWAYS queues to get out of the country at the beginning of major school holidays.
Only in your 'I don't care' Brexiteer bonce, Mottie. When people queue ate airports, ports or wherever, they are reminded of your shítty Brexit, whether you like it or not. It's why there was such a harsh backlash from the Brexiteer government you enjoyed so much and why Brexiteer MP's are now extinct. The lying bastards got what they deserve.

As for those still clinging to the Brexit dream - move on.

Face it boyo, Brexit = failure.

Except the queues are now longer regardless of whether it is a school holiday or not...

Queues which will inevitably get even longer when the EES biometric system kicks in...

Of course brexiteers will see this as a 'brexit bonus'...

Longer queues, more costs, and more intrusion into their personal lives...

Of course mottie will say this is all nonsense, but every downside of brexit has been proven to be correct...

I wonder if we'll ever get a proven 'brexit bonus' from mottie...

Going on his track record that's a given zero chance...

And his failure to provide any such evidence over the years shows that there was never any 'brexit bonus' to be had in the first place!

Queues which will inevitably get even longer when the EES biometric system kicks in...

Of course mottie will say this is all nonsense, but every downside of brexit has been proven to be correct...
Now now, think back to your predictions about mobile roaming, international driving licences, loss of EHIC etc etc before making more of your wishful thinking prophecies.

Now now, think back to your predictions about mobile roaming, international driving licences, loss of EHIC etc etc before making more of your wishful thinking prophecies.
As usual you do not understand that there is extra bureaucracy and costs involved in order just to keep at best to the same as what we had before...

So have you came up with a tangible 'brexit bonus' yet?

No doubt you'll swerve that one yet again...

Because there are none and you know it...

Otherwise you would be doing an 'I told you so post'...

So come on, put up or shut up...

Where are those 'brexit bonuses'?

Sponsored Links
Back