To all those that welcome/encourage the small boat migrants.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Accept your part in this. Four more to add to your toll.

To my knowledge, nobody has died by remaining in France or crossing by foot or by vehicle to other countries from the safety of mainland Europe.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I might mention a marker but the usual suspects will wet themselves.

Sponsored Links
Regardless of how much this does or doesn't impact on our services (I'm referring specifically to the small boat people) Labour will need to do something about it as the optics around all this are poor. If they don't get to grips with it, not only does it help Reform's cause, it also starts to give the Tories an out as time goes by i.e. 'see, not that easy to resolve, is it?'

They wont do anything.. they have a massive majority and five years to say.. "we've got 14 years of chaos to fix".

Wouldn’t have been a clusterfùck had it gone through. It was the namby panbys such as yourself who started the screaming off. Only 4 more deaths but are you still pleased with yourself? I bet pictures like this of people setting off from a safe country and risking their lives to get to England bring a smile to your face, don’t they?

IMG_6618.jpeg

It's absolutely obvious that pointless, and probably illegal UK "laws" (turning asylum seekers into criminals), legislating for repatriation to another country, (at the coat of millions), use of terror laws or policies supposedly shutting down the traffickers, (creating a vacancy for another to take over), there is one policy that the two main parties refuse to contemplate :- creating safe and legal routes.
This would immediately remove (or vastly reduce) the market for traffickers to operate, free up RNLI and SNSM resources, and regain the standing of the UK on the global stage.

But the two main parties are not interested in reducing the number of deaths in the channel.

impossible to defend the tories they promised they would deal with it they didnt should have went with a similar method to the australians

Accept your part in this. Four more to add to your toll.
What part did any of us play?
To my knowledge, nobody has died by remaining in France or crossing by foot or by vehicle to other countries from the safety of mainland Europe.
You need a visa before boats, trains or planes will allow you to board.
And you need to arrive on UK soil to be able to claim asylum. You can't do it remotely.

How do you square the circle?

Sponsored Links
Back