Trump loses 20% of his net worth in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump gets up utters a few choice words and it all seems to change
More weapons mostly used for posturing and hey ho if they can be sent to a war some where.

One of his more recent utterings
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (TND) — Former President Donald Trump says the threat of a third world war is imminent following the invasion of Israel.
Trump's warning came during a campaign stop in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Saturday just hours after terrorist organization Hamas began its invasion of the country.
"We are closer to World War III than we've ever been," Trump told attendees. "And I'm the only one that will prevent World War III."
The former president lambasted President Joe Biden's leadership on both the national and world stage, arguing that he has "caused the war with his stupidity." Trump pointed to various actions by the Biden administration as contributors, including lax border regulations and voter identification laws.

Sounds a bit confused linking those factors.
One of many links.

Sponsored Links
Accuracy and truth are of little interest to trans.
Transam prides his self on accuracy

The French scoundrels sent there Air Force to bomb Gibraltar

Granted churchil ordered a naval bombardment of one of there naval bases

But hey ho they over reacted

Sponsored Links
Well be that as it may

But his comment seems to have woken up certain European nato members to pull there fingers out ??? Who have had defence on the cheap ???
I don't think you're right. I think that Europe was suitably freaked out by Russia invading Ukraine and then threatening Moldova, Poland and all the Baltic states.

Mark Rutte says shut up and stop whining.

Europe needs to “stop whining” about Donald Trump as it has no control over who Americans elect and must work with whoever wins the race, Mark Rutte, the Dutch prime minister, has said.

Referring to the forthcoming US election, Mr Rutte, who is said to be positioning himself to become the next Nato secretary-general, said the EU had to work with “whoever is on the dancefloor”.

“We have to do this because we want to do this, because it is in our interest. This is crucial. And all that whining and moaning about Trump, I hear that constantly over the last couple of days - let’s stop doing that,” he said during a discussion at a security conference in Munich.

There could also be “no doubt” that Vladimir Putin would “test Nato” if he were to win in Ukraine, Mr Rutte told conference delegates. And he said he was “cautiously optimistic” that the US Congress would eventually pass a crucial bill to supply arms to Ukraine.

The prospect of Mr Trump winning the US election has set alarm bells ringing in Europe, after he warned last week that he would encourage Vladimir Putin to attack Nato countries that did not meet the alliance’s spending commitments.

Top German officials said his remarks were a clear sign that Europe would not be able to rely on the US as a security guarantor in the event of a Trump victory.

I don't think you're right. I think that Europe was suitably freaked out by Russia invading Ukraine and then threatening Moldova, Poland and all the Baltic states.

Let’s hope so because if the Americans pull out of nato it will be nato down the toilet ??

Well be that as it may

But his comment seems to have woken up certain European nato members to pull there fingers out ??? Who have had defence on the cheap ???

If the United States were really serious about wanting Europe to increase defence spending, they could achieve it secretly by diplomacy any time they wished, without alerting and confusing our enemies. The First World War started because there was misunderstanding about who was prepared to defend who. Even somebody as reckless as Boris Johnson has condemned Trump.

If the United States were serious about wanting this they could achieve it secretly by diplomacy any time they wished, without alerting and confusing our enemies. The First World War started because there was misunderstanding about who was prepared to defend who. Even somebody as reckless as Boris Johnson has condemned Trump.

Trump don’t do diplomacy

Doubt he knows the meaning of it tbh ???

There is another factor. A different solution was possible in Ukraine's case but the response discourages Russia from trying the same thing elsewhere.

Judge Arthur Engoron’s ruling on Friday concludes the nearly century-long history of the Trump Organization in New York in disgrace and ruin. For his financial fraud, Donald Trump must pay $355m in fines. He is suspended for three years from doing business in New York. His sons – Donald Jr and Eric, executives of the company – are barred for two years. “New York means business in combating business fraud,” the judge stated in his decision. The Trump brand is now adjudicated to be synonymous with fraud and failure.

Sidney Blumenthal@the Guardian.com

A sharp reminder of how Trump took daddy's money and made a pig's breakfast of his legacy. Beyond contempt, he is.

. The Trump brand is now adjudicated to be synonymous with fraud and failure.
I've always seen his wealth as impotent, stolen, made up, built on quicksand. He's never been in the same league as proper billionaires. I've got more ready cash than The Fat Orange Idiot and I'm as poor as píss. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back