Weight loss injections for unemployed

Nwgs2 is accusing JohnD of fat shaming MM, and recently he accused Notch7 of 'word salad' for defending the rights of overweight people.
There is very clear evidence that Nwgs2 is a troll. He shifts his position from one side to the other, in order to oppose other's posts with inflammatory comments. He has no personal opinion on the issue. It is just an excuse to troll.
sadly there are devious, underhand people who enjoy stirring trouble…..so it’s inevitable the occasional one shows up on GD

Sponsored Links
There will be a lot of fat people throwing a wobbly over the threat of these injections

Sponsored Links
There will be a lot of fat people throwing a wobbly over the threat of these injections
I would suspect the opposite.
I doubt if overweight people enjoy being overweight, and would welcome a helping hand to slim down to a healthier form.

I would suspect the opposite.
I doubt if overweight people enjoy being overweight, and would welcome a helping hand to slim down to a healthier form.
Helping hand you mean someone to put a padlock on the fridge ?

It makes me laugh how women’s sizes have changed.

When I grew up a size 14 was a slightly curvy lady, a size 14 now is forking fat.

That’s a size 12 now.

Seems to be confusion over the equivalent sizing as well with conflicting sources but your original point is true. I couldn't consider MM to be fat, curvy, voluptuous maybe?, she had the figure that most women of the day aspired to.
In latter years fashion designers have influenced the opinion that thinner is better, Twiggy, Kate Moss etc, probably why eating disorders are commonplace.

Personally, I prefer MM's figure to the more 'modern' look.

When you wrote: “maybe you dont get anything if you smoke, have any pets, have any prescription tv , have an apple phone”
You actually meant that people going to food banks: smoke, have pets, prescription tv and apple mobile phones.
You just cannot help yourself can you, not only have you lied again by editing what I said but you are now making up things that I thought at the time.
Here is what I said
Mind you I wouldn't put it past labour to means test food banks, maybe you dont get anything if you smoke, have any pets, have any prescription tv , have an apple phone.
And I was thinking what I said - I wouldn't put it past Labour to use any of those as a means test, given what they have done to the pensioners.
so yes you are right when you say
sadly there are devious, underhand people who enjoy stirring trouble…..so it’s inevitable the occasional one shows up on GD
And that person is you.

Sponsored Links
Back