Weight loss injections for unemployed

maybe you dont get anything if you smoke, have any pets, have any prescription tv , have an apple phone.
it is not hard to understand why fick people have hateful false views on poor people

the billionaire media owners want the fickos to believe its all the fault of poor people whilst they quietly hide their wealth in tax havens

2013-12-03-Scroungers.jpg

Sponsored Links
i havent read all the thread as it full off the usual uninformed drivel
but i believe [i could be wrong] that by far the most is those getting on in life out off the job market through health issues due to both health and weight issues
a young overweight person will tend not to get a sick note because off weight as there body will function well so will already be required to look for work

Last edited:
what attitude
It is a two way street, many employers squeeze as much as tney can out of their workers, and dont expect or even plan for long term retention of staff. And some people cant cope with that, while balancing everything else in their lives. We could completely remove benefits like reagun did in 1980, but that would lead to american levels of crime and violence.

Food banks have long been attacked by labour - lets see how many there are after a year of labour - you got the impression that none would all be needed any longer under labour.
Never mind after a year, I'd hazard a guess we'll still have them in 5 years, and 10, and 15 ...

Sponsored Links
The lying fraudster john D edits my post in his reply to make it sound completely different.
THIS is what my post said.
Mind you I wouldn't put it past labour to means test food banks, maybe you dont get anything if you smoke, have any pets, have any prescription tv , have an apple phone.

And this is what the lying john D posted after he had edited my post.

Lying .JPG

Another one caught lying Notch edits my post to make it sound completely different different

lying notch.JPG

This is the un edited version of what I said.
Mind you I wouldn't put it past labour to means test food banks, maybe you dont get anything if you smoke, have any pets, have any prescription tv , have an apple phone.
Notch the proven liar again

They are obviously criticising the need for food banks, not the banks themselves. Can you not see that?
Yes that is my whole point labour used it to constantly attack the conservatives - like it was a conservative caused problem now they are in power I wonder how long it will be before there is no need for food banks as promised by free gear kier
stture.JPG

The lying fraudster john D edits my post in his reply to make it sound completely different.
THIS is what my post said.

And this is what the lying john D posted after he had edited my post.

View attachment 359214
Another one caught lying Notch edits my post to make it sound completely different different

View attachment 359215

This is the un edited version of what I said.

Notch the proven liar again
I’m just surprised that you’re surprised. That pair are well know to alter quotes to suit their position.

Yes that is my whole point labour used it to constantly attack the conservatives - like it was a conservative caused problem now they are in power I wonder how long it will be before there is no need for food banks as promised by free gear kier
View attachment 359217
Do you think it's an issue that can be stopped overnight?

It took years to get to this position. Its going to take time to reverse it.

Sit down and strap yourself in, it's going to be a bumpy ride. But we need it. Can't keep going as we were

It's very strange that there are people inventing objections to the idea of improving the health of the population.
A therapy that temporarily helps you eat less or metabolise less calories, may work for some, but unless there is a change in lifestyle it wont work.

Where is the evidence that people who used it, reduced their body mass long term?

So the general consensus is that our climate in the uk is turning wetter and warmer so here is a short list of fruit suited to that condition
Mango: Prefers warm temperatures and can thrive in high humidity.
Pineapple: Grows well in tropical climates and is tolerant of humidity.
Papaya: Enjoys warm weather and needs plenty of moisture.
Banana: Thrives in hot, humid conditions and requires a lot of water.
Coconut: Grows well near coastal areas in warm, humid environments.
Guava: Adaptable to various conditions, it flourishes in tropical climates.
Passion Fruit: Prefers warm temperatures and can handle high humidity.
Lychee: Thrives in tropica
Then there is the ability to grow salad crops all year round
With thanks to a warming climate we can look forward to a healthier population.
Climate change causes increases in extreme weather

Extreme weather reduces available arable farm land

I am sorry you wrote such a long post that is nonsense

Sponsored Links
Back