Weight loss injections for unemployed

Another one caught lying Notch edits my post to make it sound completely different different

View attachment 359215

This is the un edited version of what I said.

Notch the proven liar again
I have no interest in your phoney outrage, it is blatantly clear what you meant

When you wrote: “maybe you dont get anything if you smoke, have any pets, have any prescription tv , have an apple phone”

You actually meant that people going to food banks: smoke, have pets, prescription tv and apple mobile phones.

Sponsored Links
So the general consensus is that our climate in the uk is turning wetter and warmer so here is a short list of fruit suited to that condition
Mango: Prefers warm temperatures and can thrive in high humidity.
Pineapple: Grows well in tropical climates and is tolerant of humidity.
Papaya: Enjoys warm weather and needs plenty of moisture.
Banana: Thrives in hot, humid conditions and requires a lot of water.
Coconut: Grows well near coastal areas in warm, humid environments.
Guava: Adaptable to various conditions, it flourishes in tropical climates.
Passion Fruit: Prefers warm temperatures and can handle high humidity.
Lychee: Thrives in tropica
Then there is the ability to grow salad crops all year round
With thanks to a warming climate we can look forward to a healthier population.
How will they fare when the inevitable frosts occur in the depths of winter?

You do know the difference between climate and weather, don't you?

FWIW we are all heavier than we used to be
It makes me laugh how women’s sizes have changed.

When I grew up a size 14 was a slightly curvy lady, a size 14 now is forking fat.

Although I must admit I was a 30” waist in my 20s and now a 34” waist. A few years ago I was tight in a 36”, then lost weight and now have half my trousers don’t fit. Getting down to 32” is the goal……

Sponsored Links
It makes me laugh how women’s sizes have changed.

When I grew up a size 14 was a slightly curvy lady, a size 14 now is forking fat.

Although I must admit I was a 30” waist in my 20s and now a 34” waist. A few years ago I was tight in a 36”, then lost weight and now have half my trousers don’t fit. Getting down to 32” is the goal……

An sensible goal. I gave up on 32" waist years ago

Quite a few sources say size 16, or it varied over her career from 12 to 16

Doing some more digging some sources are saying that a US size 16 in those days would be equivalent to a UK size 8-10 today, no way was she a size 8-10

Are you fat shaming Marilyn ? That’s a new low.
Nwgs2 is accusing JohnD of fat shaming MM, and recently he accused Notch7 of 'word salad' for defending the rights of overweight people.
There is very clear evidence that Nwgs2 is a troll. He shifts his position from one side to the other, in order to oppose other's posts with inflammatory comments. He has no personal opinion on the issue. It is just an excuse to troll.
Word salad

Sponsored Links
Back