What are you having for breakfast?

View attachment 314754

I'm alternating my fruits. Can't go too heavy because of tye blood sugar.
So mixed this with soaked chia seeds hemp & them polish seeds.
Kefir in amongst it all but forgot the Manuka honey this morning .
Those berries look like a chemistry experiment - how much do you pay for Manuka honey?

Sponsored Links
breakfast.jpg

Hair of the dog... accidentally spent 9 hours in the pub yesterday and am still very blurred around the edges.

Sponsored Links
After almost falling down the stairs at my local tube station on leaving the pub, and then trying to climb on the scaffolding this morning, I can confirm that it is not alcohol free...

Avril up and out weeding her flowers, so I offered to cook us up a breakfast. Fried potatoes, bacon, and egg, tinned tomatoes for me, because she doesn't like them - all washed down with coffee.

I think about £5.60 but there are far more expensive varieties or strengths
I see. That may explain why i saw a small jar on sale in Holland & Barratt for £55 a few years back.
I guess for that price it must've been handmade by a queen bee herself.
No. I didn't buy it. You jest.
I tried a similar jar for a fiver and enjoyed the slightly bitter taste inside the sweet flavour. Very moreish.

I made us smoked haddock and poached egg, for a late breakfast this morning. The haddock bought as the frozen variety, from Lidl months ago, as a trial, to compare to their rather good fresh smoked haddock. Neither of us enjoyed it that much, it was a pale imitation of the fresh smoked haddock - likely smoked flavouring and dye, rather than properly smoked like the fresh version. 4 frozen, for the price of 2 fresh.

7 minutes at 180° in the air fryer. Medium rare. I have all my meat cooked that way. ;)

Egg, bacon, bubble and tomatoes. Two of toast and a cup of splosh. Just putting back the calories I burnt off at the pool and the gym this morning. :cool:

IMG_5547.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back