What are you watching on TV right now?

Just finished watching the Hungarian Grand Prix. A great 1 - 2 for McLaren but Lando is not a happy bunny. He's got a right cob on about the team orders. :ROFLMAO:

I used to be an F1 obsessive, but haven't followed it for a long time. To do well at two such different circuits as Spa and Hungary must mean McLaren have a really good car. Maybe Red Bull are finally getting caught.

Sponsored Links
Fiji should be favourites after they creamed the Aussies. France will have the crowd behind them but those Pacific Islanders are just too good.

Sponsored Links
Watching Budgie (no, not the little helicopter as SWMBO thought) .I remember seeing it as a kid, though I don't remember it being in B&W.
I used to love that series. I even bought a 'Budgie jacket' on the strength of it! :ROFLMAO:

One like this - quite a few had them.

IMG_6698.jpeg

The triathlon in Paris. All those bikes on wet cobbled streets - they’re going down like tenpins!

Epic comebacks in the men's triathlon and women's rowing yesterday - Tim Yee was miles behind the NZ guy and sprinted past him in the final furlong. Sprinted! The other guy had nothing left and looked gutted. Same for the rowers - behind the Dutch for the whole race until one last push (pull?) nipped 'em at the line by an inch. Epic. Absolutely epic.

Another comeback. This time the men's hockey team scored two goals to leave the French on the floor in front of their home crowd. Up next: - Germany, who i think are World Champions.

Olympic athletics, women 800 metres. Horrible distance to run. Paula Radcliff, sounds like she is hyperventilating when she commentates!

Sponsored Links
Back