What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
We have a 3 month free trial with Apple TV so are binge watching stuff on there.
Currently it "Hijack" and it seems to be OK.

Sponsored Links
Women's 5000m final at 8.10. For some reason I love the relentless pounding.

Followed by Keely Hodgkinson in the 800m final at 8.45

Last edited:
I love the relentless pounding

CFC4lFuwDSfx6 (1).gif

Why do you think that? I find her ok, like her radio programme

It's difficult to put into words. Something must have triggered me to make me write that! I'm only talking about sports presenting, I've never seen or heard any of her other stuff. In fact I've only just found out she does other stuff. I think it is probably that I have always been a sports nut and I really enjoy hearing incisive questions, especially about the technical aspects. But she is so inane and a bit clueless and doesn't get into the nitty gritty. I'm probably just jealous! I would love to be able to discuss sports with the people she gets to chat with. I've just read that she really knows her stuff when it comes to horses, but I'm against horse racing so I never watch that.

It's difficult to put into words. Something must have triggered me to make me write that! I'm only talking about sports presenting, I've never seen or heard any of her other stuff. In fact I've only just found out she does other stuff. I think it is probably that I have always been a sports nut and I really enjoy hearing incisive questions, especially about the technical aspects. But she is so inane and a bit clueless and doesn't get into the nitty gritty. I'm probably just jealous! I would love to be able to discuss sports with the people she gets to chat with. I've just read that she really knows her stuff when it comes to horses, but I'm against horse racing so I never watch that.
Ok fair enough, I find her very professional as I do Gaby Logan , Mark Chapman

Talking of sports presenters, I'm not keen on Steve Jones F1 coverage on channel 4. Always seems to me that he doesn’t really know his subject and is just winging it.

Sponsored Links
Back