What have you had for dinner

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
A couple of Aberdeen Angus burgers, chips and salad, for dinner yesterday. We are using up some of the stockpile in the freezer, bought in for BBQ's. Today's dinner, will be Pukka steak and onion pies, mash, peas, carrots and gravy.

Sponsored Links
Tried an M&S crown of chicken last night and it was v.v. tasty. Boiled spuds, peas n' carrots with lashings of chicken gravy (Ah! Bisto). More than enough for the two of us and it'll do, cold, for tonight with sweet beets salad and fries. £6. Can't go wrong for that money.

Sponsored Links
Steak, pepper sauce, chips, onion rings, mushrooms, and peas, with a glass of my homemade, followed by chocolate sponge and custard. I had planned to nip over to the local airfield, to buy some Jet A1, but it got a little late, so that has been rescheduled, as a trip for Thursday. Jet A1, for the diesel heater, for my outdoor workshop - diesel heater, which is working absolutely splendidly BTW.

This morning, it was planned that we would have omelette and chips for dinner, then a local friend rang, where the conversation got on to food, and he mentioned a local Chinese take-away, and how they were the best for miles. One I used to use, and I agreed with, but stopped bothering years ago. The result - the omelettes were put on hold, and we checked the online menu.

I ordered fried chicken in orange sauce, Avril chow mein and we shared some egg fried rice. It was spot on - I rarely completely clear a meal, but unusual for me - there was little left of this.

Back