Who uses Pagers these days anyway?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My question is, were they sold Pagers that were built to explode, or were they hacked so they explode.

It’s gotta be one of the weirdest stories ever!

Video of some exploding:

News report:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
On R5L, said they were using pagers as their mobiles were not secure.

And that the pagers likely had military - grade explosives built into them, which would require mind - boggling levels of infiltration into the supply chain.

Mossad's reputation grows further.

And that the pagers likely had military - grade explosives built into them, which would require mind - boggling levels of infiltration into the supply chain.

I'm reading that explosives weren't involved, just malware so when called they overheat and explode. Still mind boggling levels of infiltration.
2750 injured, 200 critically, 8 dead. Reports coming in too fast for them to count.

Wow, that’s a hell of a lot of organisation needed…..and a bl@@dy inventive mind

Sponsored Links
I'm reading that explosives weren't involved, just malware so when called they overheat and explode. Still mind boggling levels of infiltration.
2750 injured, 200 critically, 8 dead. Reports coming in too fast for them to count.

If that's true, it beggars belief that a battery could "run away" to explosion - rather than fire - so quickly.

I'd take that as artistic licence if I saw it in a James Bond film.

I think I’ve found who did it:

GXsQ-nFXUAILvYT

Could be a major strike on Hezbollah tomorrow while they're in complete disarray, somethings brewing.

If you had suggested that this could of been done - before it happed you would of been called a conspiracy nut job wonder how many so called conspiracy's out there are actually for real.

Sponsored Links
Back