Who uses Pagers these days anyway?

So mossad can infiltrate Hezbollah enough to get these into the top guys pockets but seemingly knew nothing about oct 7 th even with egypt warning them

Sponsored Links
Maybe they were fitted with explosive charges by hesbolah as a self destruct if they were captured or something and all mossad did was find a back door to set them off. This will also expose all the members of hesbolah.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There's no doubt Israel is become a terrorist state with a demagogue at the head of its murderous military machine. Not sure i buy the explosives theory. How'd they know all the affected devices would be bought by Hezbollah agents? I think malware downloaded onto the pager and detonated remotely more likely. Israeli protesters against Netanyahu should use their mobile with caution.

There's no doubt Israel is become a terrorist state with a demagogue at the head of its murderous military machine. Not sure i buy the explosives theory. How'd they know all the affected devices would be bought by Hezbollah agents? I think malware downloaded onto the pager and detonated remotely more likely. Israeli protesters against Netanyahu should use their mobile with caution.

Explosives looking more likely according to experts, whilst a small lithium battery would make a hell of a pop and cause some nasty burns, it's unlikely they would take your hand clean off as has been the case in many instances.
Whatever anyone might think of Israel, you've got to admire their ingenuity.

However it was done, effin brilliant, shame we couldn't get the same tech to blow the floating condoms out of the water.

460576844_10234881718489159_5461090107564430404_n.jpg

I don't think I buy the explosives inserted into these devices by the manufacturers or whoever. Lithium is a highly explosive material in it's own right as we are seeing with EVs going up in smoke. Military explosives tend to only burn unless confined in some sort of container as it is the expanding gasses that cause the explosion. These pagers are ruggedised so are, in effect, a container and expanding but confined gasses could cause an explosion. That is just a theory but if proves to a viable theory then just think about all the devices that contain a lithium battery worldwide. Even if that is just a theory I sincerely hope that someone somewhere with the knowledge is working hard to disprove it. The implications could be absolutely devastating worldwide.

Sponsored Links
Back