Why are we not seeing this on other U.K. news channels?

They had a plan to pay lots of money to Rwanda.

Sponsored Links
glad to see the police getting the job done in Manchester - far better than seeing them dancing around rainbows

Sponsored Links
They support it.
The biggest rise in immigration was under Rishi Sunak.
About 1 million foreigners applied for National insurance numbers last year.
Maybe its just a coincidence that most of these immigrants were from India and Africa.
Nothing to do with Rishis connections in India and Africa of course.

Irish protesters? I've never heard of that before. :rolleyes:
Racial stereotyping again.
Tut, tut.lol
Mottie was eager to bring the forum's attention to protests in Ireland against accommodation for refugees.
Such protests have been going on for at least two years.
I was taking the pee out of Mottie for his lack of awareness about multiple protests in Ireland..
Protests at several locations in started in early November 2022 after the development of sites in various parts of the country as temporary asylum seeker shelters...
Protests have been held in East Wall, Ballymun, Drimnagh, and elsewhere in Dublin; Fermoy and Mallow in County Cork; Kill, County Kildare; Lismore, County Waterford; Mullingar, County Westmeath; Inch, County Clare; and Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford.

They are now reaping the reward for treachery.
Ireland has no loyalty to UK.
In fact UK deserves no loyalty from Ireland.
Ireland is a separate country to UK, and it is entitled to foster its own friends, allies and trading partners.

Why do you think UK deserves some 'loyalty' from Ireland?

In the week ending 24th July an average of 153 people a day came here irregularly (new PC speak for illegally) . In the 3 years from 2021 to 2023 it was an average of 93 a day. These are just the numbers of people they know of .
Its the summer, it's always higher I'm the summer.

But labour should have waved a magic wand and fixed this instantly.

Ireland has no loyalty to UK.
In fact UK deserves no loyalty from Ireland.
Ireland is a separate country to UK, and it is entitled to foster its own friends, allies and trading partners.

Why do you think UK deserves some 'loyalty' from Ireland?
Ireland benefits from the CTA which allows Irish citizens unrestricted access to the UK.
They can also vote in UK elections, so it isn't as if they are considered a separate country in the normal sense by the UK government.
That means the government should expect some reciprocity when it comes to foreign affairs.

Ireland benefits from the CTA which allows Irish citizens unrestricted access to the UK.
They can also vote in UK elections, so it isn't as if they are considered a separate country in the normal sense by the UK government.
That means the government should expect some reciprocity when it comes to foreign affairs.
However UK considers Ireland is irrelevant, Ireland is a separate and independent nation, it can exercise its own policies without the consent or consideration of the UK.

glad to see the police getting the job done in Manchester - far better than seeing them dancing around rainbows
Are you f*king kidding me?
The officer was out of control and no excuse for his reaction to a fellow officer getting her nose broke. He'll be lucky to avoid manslaughter charges and his career is certainly done for.

Are you f*king kidding me?
The officer was out of control and no excuse for his reaction to a fellow officer getting her nose broke. He'll be lucky to avoid manslaughter charges and his career is certainly done for.
Attempted maybe. But as no-one died, yet, I can't see how anyone can be charged with killing anyone.

Sponsored Links
Back