Winter fuel allowance

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Labours own report said around 3850 deaths from cutting WFA.
7 years ago before the massive pension increase. Not like for like at all.

1726128478222.png

How are they extremely generous?
It looks like the state worker pensions have changed. I was curious about them as my wife is a teacher and found conventional funds. Also variations in how / what they pay. Looks like there may be no index link on some where as others get it, This is a run down on "new schemes" I assume it's correct.

A switch to average career salary is not generous.

There is another way of looking at the cut accounting for the £900 increase in state pensions. So the monthly payments have now gone up. Contact the supplier and mention the difficulty in paying. They can then work out a payment plan making use of the £460 state pension increase that is due. All supplier now state contact them if payment is a problem and most certainly will if payments fall behind. Most are likely to be paying via direct debit so falling behind is unlikely. Some maybe all do allow monthly payments via an app or the web. Maybe some pensioners pay that way.

Do please let us know who you think should be paying the wages and pensions of public sector workers.

I await with interest.

Murdochchat fails to grasp the simple truth.

It looks like the state worker pensions have changed. I was curious about them as my wife is a teacher and found conventional funds. Also variations in how / what they pay. Looks like there may be no index link on some where as others get it, This is a run down on "new schemes" I assume it's correct.

A switch to average career salary is not generous.

Actually its very fair and for people who have been full time then part time very fair .......

Can you guess who needs the most, for the longest?

Yes, pensioners, who over 45 to 50 years have paid in many many hundreds of billions in direct taxes/indirect taxes NI taxes. etc. etc.

We have one of the poorest pensions in Europe, thanks to Government policies.

Mainly I must admit, due to Tory policies, and Gordon Brown doing a splendid slight of hand robbery.

Sponsored Links
Back