Winter fuel allowance

Part of his election pitch. Suddenly the black hole is a complete surprise and pensioners get shafted. Not a nice man.
Amd when the actual figures finally come out the IFS agree also change their suggestions on what the country should do.

The OBR long term risk report appears. If the country goes down the root that suggests I'll tell you something we are stuffed. Even if less worse than it suggests.

Plus lets forget the £20b NI tax cut that could easily pay for a couple of prisons and a number of other things.

Labour's aim as usual is to lift some out of poverty. There is no more money available other than via some tax changes some of which they wont do. So when things are like this continue to dole out money to those that don't need it? In short even with the current rather high taxation levels things are not sustainable. The state aspects are currently all working remarkably well aren't they? If your some sort of joker. Some don't care.

The basic argument on WFP is that the people affected are no worse off than they have been before. In fact likely to be a bit better off. Then comes the pension credit aspects. No one has a clue why people don't claim but getting more to is clearly a good idea. All like me will have recieved the latest updated monthly fuel cost increases by now from their supplier.

All sort of news on don't do it. Zero on why.

Sponsored Links
Plus lets forget the £20b NI tax cut that could easily pay for a couple of prisons and a number of other things.
A Tory bribe to try to buy votes before the election.

Seriously? They thought the government had so much spare money with nothing constructive to spend it on?

Amd when the actual figures finally come out the IFS agree also change their suggestions on what the country should do.

The OBR long term risk report appears. If the country goes down the root that suggests I'll tell you something we are stuffed. Even if less worse than it suggests.

Labour's aim as usual is to lift some out of poverty. There is no more money available other than via some tax changes some of which they wont do. So when things are like this continue to dole out money to those that don't need it? In short even with the current rather high taxation levels things are not sustainable. The state aspects are currently all working remarkably well aren't they? If your some sort of joker. Some don't care.

The basic argument on WFP is that the people affected are no worse off than they have been before. In fact likely to be a bit better off. Then comes the pension credit aspects. No one has a clue why people don't claim but getting more to is clearly a good idea. All like me will have recieved the latest updated monthly fuel cost increases by now from their supplier.

All sort of news on don't do it. Zero on why.
It's not the financial position that narks me. God knows the last lot ****rdup. It's the fact he lies like a Tory. I had hi hopes.

Added the word "not" which I guess I missed out.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back