Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Well the scale of the expulsion of Palestinians is becoming clearer...
Grabbing more land while the world is distracted by the war in Gaza.
Every cloud has a silver lining for the Israelis.

Sponsored Links
Grabbing more land while the world is distracted by the war in Gaza.
Every cloud has a silver lining for the Israelis.
The zionists have been land grabbing for decades and getting the west to support them in their 'god given' quest..

Whilst accusing the Palestinians of a 'river to the sea' policy...

Their genocidal actions and apartheid should be addressed right now...

However given the distractions of another war, israel may well have bitten off more than it can chew this time...

Here's hoping the token ban on weapons will increase and force them to the peace table!

Here's hoping the token ban on weapons will increase and force them to the peace table!
It's trivial really as we don't supply much.

A more interesting point was made by a person that does the legal checks in the USA. He resigned and pointed out that the checks usually go into effect immediately. In Israel's case the reports go to Blinken.

I don’t believe they would shoot and kill 6 hostages they were going in to save.
They did for at least three, remember?

I believe at least one was executed whilst they begged for their lives.

Sponsored Links
Haaretz reported that the IDF soldiers followed the third hostage into the building and shot him dead because "they believed that it was a Hamas terrorist attempting to lure them into a trap

Looks like it could be an accident during a conflict. It happens. Why on Earth would an Israeli soldier deliberately shoot and kill an Israeli hostage?

Haaretz reported that the IDF soldiers followed the third hostage into the building and shot him dead because "they believed that it was a Hamas terrorist attempting to lure them into a trap

Looks like it could be an accident during a conflict. It happens. Why on Earth would an Israeli soldier deliberately shoot and kill an Israeli hostage?
Because they're a badly disciplined group that are under orders to shoot first and bulldoze the bodies later.

But why isn't the important thing to my point, the IDF have deliberately killed hostages before.

In this case I don't think the IDF did shoot them. Hamas did the entirely expected thing and killed them instead of letting them be rescued. Hamas are guilty of their deaths, but Netanyahu can be blamed for following a course of action that is killing hostages instead of bringing them back.

Why on Earth would an Israeli soldier deliberately shoot and kill an Israeli hostage?
Why on earth would an IDF sniper deliberately shoot and kill an old lady and a child?

Video Shows IDF Allegedly Killing Palestinian Woman With Child Waving White Flag​

"Summary executions take place everyday, they are just not often caught on camera," said Palestine's United Nations ambassador.

Or two children in the West Bank?
Mohammad Abdullah Mohammad Kanaan, 14, was shot and killed by an Israeli sniper around 4:40 a.m. today near the southern entrance to Tulkarem refugee camp in Tulkarem city in the northern occupied West Bank, according to documentation collected by Defense for Children International - Palestine. Around 2:10 p.m. today, in the village of Kafr Dan, located west of Jenin, an Israeli sniper fatally shot 16-year-old Loujain Osama Abdulraouf Mosleh through a window while she was inside her home during an Israeli military incursion into Kafr Dan, according to documentation collected by DCIP.

“I asked the nurse, what’s the history? She said that they were brought in a couple of hours ago. They had sniper shots to the brain. They were seven or eight years old,” she said.

Last edited:
This one was glossed over and hardly mentioned when it occurred. Local reports said that they were told hostages were in the building.

The initial helicopter gun ship attacks are almost bound to have killed some. Anything heading back to the Strip maybe even in it. Pilots used a mobile phone app to tell each other where the action was. Some how the footage got out. Very gung ho so maybe pilots released it.

Official reports from Israel???? Same can probably be said about Hamas. Eg They reported that a guard had shot a hostage as he had just learned that his family had been killed. Steps taken to prevent it happening again.

This one was glossed over and hardly mentioned when it occurred. Local reports said that they were told hostages were in the building.

The initial helicopter gun ship attacks are almost bound to have killed some. Anything heading back to the Strip maybe even in it. Pilots used a mobile phone app to tell each other where the action was. Some how the footage got out. Very gung ho so maybe pilots released it.

Official reports from Israel???? Same can probably be said about Hamas. Eg They reported that a guard had shot a hostage as he had just learned that his family had been killed. Steps taken to prevent it happening again.
According to Haaretz, an investigation will help explain if the “Hannibal Protocol,” which says a dead Israeli is preferable to enemy-held captives, was applied during the settlement attack.

I'd bet it was - they have a shoot first, ask questions later...then deny everything, policy.

I'd bet it was - they have a shoot first, ask questions later...then deny everything, policy.
They appear to be concerned about suicide bombers. Something they have experienced in the past. More recently it has been shootings with little chance of the shooter surviving.

They appear to be concerned about suicide bombers. Something they have experienced in the past. More recently it has been shootings with little chance of the shooter surviving.
Why, then, are Palestinian residents in Gaza afraid to look out their window in case an Israeli sniper pops one between their eyes - suicide grannies, perhaps?

Why, then, are Palestinian residents in Gaza afraid to look out their window in case an Israeli sniper pops one between their eyes - suicide grannies, perhaps?
That's off topic on what I posted. I was referring to seeing some one under different circumstance and shooting them, They are in an area where fighting is going on or more specifically approaching or near IDF. Also getting captives to strip who may have a hand gun or be fitted with a bomb.

Your point is more akin to hospital raids where the occupants may be told they will be shot if they come out. Fact is when the IDF is there anyone may be shot irrespective of proof of need.

There is more info coming out about larger scale IDF raids into the west bank. It can be seen as an attempt to make the places uninhabitable given the degree of destruction. Few of the normal raids have been this destructive. They generally use the bulldozers on all of them on infrastructure often just roads. The large scale ones take out all services.

It's been pointed out that the fighters are well aware of similar in the last uprising and also the fact that there has been no improvement in their lot since that event.

Sponsored Links
Back