Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Adopted from Jewish traditional punishments.
And yet mottie remains silent after his ignorant comment about stonings...

Maybe because he has a certain bias against/about certain other faiths and countries? ;)

Last edited:
As silent as you remain when I ask you about…..nope, mustn’t mention it, you’ll run to the mods and ask for me to be locked out. Again.
PMSL...

You lock yourself out ;)

But it is strange that you only condemn the actions of one side..

I on on the other hand condemn violence from wherever it comes...

Full stop!

So guess who the racist is, and no doubt said racist will be backed up by filly yet again...

The only way this will end is a true two state solution which you don't believe in!

But it is strange that you only condemn the actions of one side..

I on the other hand condemn violence from wherever it comes...

Full stop!
Sadly violence begets violence, and more innocent lives are lost as the conflict spreads...

"Three men have been killed in an attack at a border point between Jordan and the occupied West Bank, Israeli officials say.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said three Israeli civilians were killed in the shooting at the Allenby Bridge crossing"

I've actually done that crossing, and at the time had to have two passports to travel between the occupied territory of the West Bank and Jordan.

If only there could be a two state solution that israel would finally accept, then maybe the killings could end!

"Three men have been killed in an attack at a border point between Jordan and the occupied West Bank, Israeli officials say.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said three Israeli civilians were killed in the shooting at the Allenby Bridge crossing"
It seems the 3 shot were boarder checkers of some sort. Also by the sound of things that the shooter was a Jordanian. A bus service is used for Palestinians to allow them to get to and from an airport.

It seems the 3 shot were boarder checkers of some sort. Also by the sound of things that the shooter was a Jordanian. A bus service is used for Palestinians to allow them to get to and from an airport.
I was there years ago, but the border guards on both sides insisted on passports not being stamped by both countries hence the two passports...

It was an 'occupied territory' vs Palestine issue...

The second time I did the trip both sides decided to stamp a piece of paper to put in to the back of your passport and then you could discard it...

But it does have relevance, because the US/UK latterly brought back in a measure that meant people who had a stamp from certain countries were denied entry because of Islamophobia...

Sponsored Links
Back