Zion and the Art of Armageddon

That's off topic on what I posted. I was referring to seeing some one under different circumstance and shooting them, They are in an area where fighting is going on or more specifically approaching or near IDF. Also getting captives to strip who may have a hand gun or be fitted with a bomb.

Your point is more akin to hospital raids where the occupants may be told they will be shot if they come out. Fact is when the IDF is there anyone may be shot irrespective of proof of need.

Several civilians in Gaza City say people were shot dead by snipers after the Israeli military issued a new evacuation order and told Palestinians to head south as it steps up its offensive across the enclave.

Dr Fozia Alvi was making her rounds of the intensive care unit on her final day at the battered European public hospital in southern Gaza when she stopped next to two young arrivals with facial injuries and breathing tubes in their windpipes. “I asked the nurse, what’s the history? She said that they were brought in a couple of hours ago. They had sniper shots to the brain. They were seven or eight years old,” she said.

Sponsored Links
Netanyahu and his genocidal supporters

"Toxic people believe they are always right and never at fault. They refuse to apologise and when confronted they quickly play the victim to gain sympathy from their enablers..."

I can think of at least three R-wangers who conform to that description in here.

Sponsored Links
When the film ended last night I switched it back to TV. Happened to be a news report about a security council meeting. Increasing unrest about lack of progress with the ceasefire. It seems that Biden's plan included a full IDF withdrawal from the strip. Hamas did accept this plan. Clearly a sticking point as far as Israel is concerned.

Also some talk of what is going on in the West Bank now. No details of outcomes.

Out of interest a clip showed some group of Israeli faction planting lemon trees in the strip. They see it as meaning they will be coming back.

Also some talk of what is going on in the West Bank now. No details of outcomes.
More Palestinians being ethnically cleansed.
Watched a report of an old lady being forced out of her home in the West Bank.

She had sold her jewellery to furnish her house, nice 3 piece suite and solar panels on the roof.
Along came these so called settlers smashed the place up, slashed her suite with knives.

She is now homeless, what are the chances of the Israeli government compensating her for the actions of its citizens.

I doubt she will be offered accommodation in a 4 star hotel and be a priority for social housing in Israel.

If she lived in the UK, she maybe could have kept scaffold pole to defend her property against attackers who come to steal and destroy, it worked for Mottie.

Unfortunately she lives in region where due to your ethnicity, any attempt to protect yourself and your property could result in you being shot dead.

More Palestinians being ethnically cleansed.
Watched a report of an old lady being forced out of her home in the West Bank.

She had sold her jewellery to furnish her house, nice 3 piece suite and solar panels on the roof.
Along came these so called settlers smashed the place up, slashed her suite with knives.

She is now homeless, what are the chances of the Israeli government compensating her for the actions of its citizens.

I doubt she will be offered accommodation in a 4 star hotel and be a priority for social housing in Israel.

If she lived in the UK, she maybe could have kept scaffold pole to defend her property against attackers who come to steal and destroy, it worked for Mottie.

Unfortunately she lives in region where due to your ethnicity, any attempt to protect yourself and your property could result in you being shot dead.
If they live anywhere near Jenin, they must not look out the window:
Lujain Musleh’s father said she was shot in the head as she looked out of a window of her home in Kafr Dan, just outside Jenin, after soldiers surrounded a neighbouring house on Tuesday.
The Israeli military said armed fighters fired at the soldiers and that they “fired back at a suspect who observed” them.

Five consecutive nights of demonstrations by the Israeli public as they blame Prime Minister Netanyahu and the government for the deaths of the six captives whose bodies were recovered from a tunnel in southern Gaza over the weekend. People were shouting that “Netanyahu is a murderer”. According to Israeli military intelligence, the captives were alive just days before their bodies were found. Many of those captives were to be released in the first phase of some kind of ceasefire deal that never happened. The Israeli premier, speaking to American media earlier today, blamed Hamas as to why there hasn’t been a deal. Netanyahu said his red lines “are only getting redder”...with the blood of 40,000 Palestinians.

Dr Victoria Rose has just returned to the United Kingdom after working in Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis. She says children are increasingly suffering life-altering wounds in Israeli attacks compared with her stint in Gaza in March. “What shocked me the most is that about 80 percent of everyone I treated was under the age of 16,” Rose told Al Jazeera. “All of the injuries were explosive-related and burns. I saw a lot of limb trauma, children losing their legs and arms. A lot of facial injuries. I had a seven-year-old child that had most of his nose blown off.”

An every day occurrence, but maybe the US will do something this time?

"An American woman was shot and killed in the West Bank on Friday, doctors have said.

The woman, aged 26, was shot in the head in the northern region of the Palestinian territory and died after being rushed to hospital, medical official Dr Ward Basalat said. Dr. Fouad Naffa, the head of the hospital, also confirmed the death of an American woman, who has not yet been named.

The shot was fired by a member of Israeli troops during a pro-Palestine demonstration, according to witnesses and Palestinian media. The Israeli military has yet to comment on the shooting, which could have drastic repercussions for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The woman was believed to have been shot while attending the protest against settlement expansion in the Palestinian town of Beita, north of Ramallah in the Israeli-occupied West Bank"

An every day occurrence, but maybe the US will do something this time?

"An American woman was shot and killed……The woman was believed to have been shot while attending the protest
I doubt it. According to the IDF she was doing a bit more than just 'attending the protest'.

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi, who is also a Turkish citizen, is reported to have been taking part in a protest against Jewish settlement expansion in the town of Beita near Nablus.

Ms Ezgi Eygi was allegedly shot by Israeli troops, according to local media reports. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) say they "responded with fire toward a main instigator of violent activity who hurled rocks at the forces and posed a threat to them" in the Beita area.

I doubt it. According to the IDF she was doing a bit more than just 'attending the protest'.

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi, who is also a Turkish citizen, is reported to have been taking part in a protest against Jewish settlement expansion in the town of Beita near Nablus.

Ms Ezgi Eygi was allegedly shot by Israeli troops, according to local media reports. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) say they "responded with fire toward a main instigator of violent activity who hurled rocks at the forces and posed a threat to them" in the Beita area.
Fillyfacts©

They aren't claiming she was the rock thrower, and given they were hundreds of yards away from the IDF when she was murdered it just doesn't stack up.

Last edited:

Ah, so you approve of a sniper shot against an alleged rock thrower...

No wonder though that you approve of the inappropriate use of violence given your history :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back