Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Speaking freely isn't really your thing, is it old stoat?

No, he cannot, as the thread started by @fillyboy has been removed and he knows full well bod has jumped in a yellow submarine for reasons nobody is willing to share.
And his friends were all aboard?
And many more lived next door?

Sponsored Links
Hassan Nasrallah:

Lebanon was a Christian country, but we took it and now it’s ours. After we kill all the Jews in Palestine, we will just have begun. We won’t stop until every country on Earth is ruled by the law of Allah and the people of Islam, like our prophet promised.
Source?

Hassan Nasrallah:

Lebanon was a Christian country, but we took it and now it’s ours. After we kill all the Jews in Palestine, we will just have begun. We won’t stop until every country on Earth is ruled by the law of Allah and the people of Islam, like our prophet promised.

We see in Israel the vanguard of the United States in our Islamic world. It is the hated enemy that must be fought until the hated ones get what they deserve. This enemy is the greatest danger to our future generations and to the destiny of our lands, particularly as it glorifies the ideas of settlement and expansion, initiated in Palestine, and yearning outward to the extension of the Great Israel, from the Euphrates to the Nile. Our primary assumption in our fight against Israel states that the Zionist entity is aggressive from its inception, and built on lands wrested from their owners, at the expense of the rights of the Muslim people.
Therefore our struggle will end only when this entity is obliterated. We recognize no treaty with it, no cease fire, and no peace agreements, whether separate or consolidated. We vigorously condemn all plans for negotiation with Israel, and regard all negotiators as enemies, for the reason that such negotiation is nothing but the recognition of the legitimacy of the Zionist occupation of Palestine.
Wilson Center.org

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs."

“Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves … politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves… The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country. … Behind the terrorism [by the Arabs] is a movement, which though primitive is not devoid of idealism and self sacrifice.”

“We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai.”

“It’s not a matter of maintaining the status quo. We have to create a dynamic state, oriented towards expansion....We must do everything to insure they (the Palestinians) never do return. - “The old will die and the young will forget.”

All the above are direct quotes by David Ben-Gurion and his successors maintain the creed of the original Zionists to this day - only he was wrong in that they would forget. They do not forget. They will not forgive...where there is no justice, there can never be peace.

Sponsored Links
, the Israeli army took to the platform X to boast triumphantly that Nasrallah would “no longer be able to terrorize the world”.
All part of the narrative of the "common enemy" theme.
They are rebranding themselves as saviors of Western civilisation, Boris Johnson says if the Palestinians are not crushed then civilisation as we know it will collapse.
It was the same with Vietnam, the Americans justified their own atrocities by claiming it was to save the so called free world from the spread of communism.

Hezbollah like the Viet Cong is a regional resistance or terrorist movement and has no Global ambitions to rule the world as far as i know.

Ironically, Hezbollah fought in Syria to defeat ISIS which is an Islamic fundamentalist terrorist organisation dedicated to the spread of Islamic fundamentalism across all nations.

The sad thing is that there are some very stupid apologist people around who believe that by supporting the genocide/land grabs/mass expulsions/terrorist acts that the state of israel has undertaken over the decades, it will bring peace and security for israel...

As history tells us it won't!

Unless there is a two state solution, then it matters not how many israel kills...

Because they are creating new recruits with every bomb they drop!

And it's only 24 years until this conflict becomes the modern day hundred years war!

From another thread.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.
My sources were previously posted in the numbered threads I've already posted. The post that you asked for links were all my words.
I can't provide a link to my source of my words, because I'd just written them. :rolleyes:

Unless you can be specific with what I said, that you want to know the sources of my information, I can't possibly know what you are referring to.

So tell me about what you want to know were my sources of information, which I'd already provided in previous threads, and I'll post them all again, just for you. :rolleyes:

But I know you won't do that because you're just making childless empty noises. :rolleyes:

The post of mine to which you refer contained all my words, no-one else's other than the quotes of nwgs2 to which i was responding.
Here it is, in its entirety, uncropped. You'll see that they are all my words. I can't provide a source of my own words because I had only just then written them.
It was a debatable point. It never gained the two thirds majority required, and it was not enforceable.
The Arab League declared a strong objection and stated that they would resist the resolution by force.
Palestine was not able to voter, and it was their land.
The right of self-determination, a major principle of the UN, was violated.
The Jews stated that they would deal with any 'resistance' in their own way.
A civil war erupted as foresaw by many member states.

Despite the population being 650,000 Jews and 120,000 Palestinians. :rolleyes:
Israel went on to seize more territory, despite it being directly against any conditions contained in the Resolution 181. So Israel violated the UN Resolution.

Israel seized the city, against the conditions contained in the Resolution 181. So Israel violated the UN Resolution.

Note the 'sharing'. Israel has denied Palestinians much of their economic freedom, against the conditions contained in the Resolution 181. So Israel violated the UN Resolution.

The British evacuated in May 1948, and Israel declared an independent Israel on May 15, 1948, on the evening before the final evacuation, several months too early.

It violated the fundamental right of self-determination. the Palestinians never accepted the control of their homeland by the UN, who did not own, nor control that territory.

Because the UN Resolution violated the fundamental principle of self-determination.
Now if you tell me specifically for any references to the information that I've written I'm happy to provide it, but you need to tell me what you want. :rolleyes:

Other than that, your request to my source of reference for my words illustrates your poor understanding of references, links, etc to original material. :giggle:

Last edited:
Very strange.
I had a post deleted, and I received an 'alert' to inform me of the deletion.
View attachment 357384
I believe this is the first time I have been informed about a deletion. Thank you Mod for the information.

However, what is even more strange is that my comment was over a week old, and it appears to have been deleted at nwgs2 behest.

It looks like nwgs2 can decide which posts of others are "rambling nonsense" and have them deleted, belatedly.
Yet he/she is one of the worst culprits for posting rambling nonsense.
Maybe he had to wait for a friendly Mod to come along. :rolleyes:

And if I am banned, so what, I'm being slowly throttled out of most threads anyway. :rolleyes:

Trolls gonna troll.

He hasn't made any kind of contribution to this thread and calls for 'a balanced debate' elsewhere without obliging others with the same courtesy. F.boy holds those opinions in contempt and still hopes to shut down opposing views whenever he can. They say bod 'left' because of those views but fails to mention the opportunity to put their case for Israeli expansion on the West Bank has not been taken by any one of them.

More israeli troops killed in Lebanon, it seems Israel does well bombing/killing from air/distance but when actual fighting n the ground they seem like cowards.

It's Gaza I feel sorry for.

8206e0b7-0ccf-406c-9edb-d61ef23ff1ad-2060x1236.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back