Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
Perpetrators blaming the victims .
Impossible to tell really. Causing mayhem by firing isn't such a firm report as others at the moment.

There is a claim that shells were used - Israel currently - no knowledge of that. Initial mention on shooting - we will investigate.

There is another factor as well. Mentioned by some "civilisation" breaks down. Fact if conditions are suitable it will. Usually some one or the other will try and suppress it - if there is no one there to do that ............

Also what do troops do if they feel threatened.

A group of international reporters have asked for access. Some would go in when there is fighting - why not if there is a ceasefire? They have been asking since it all started. You can easily guess why Israel refuses. They loose control of the narrative. What we do get is largely from Palestinians in the strip. Some more international AlJ reporters in the West Bank.

Odd change on AlJ this morning. Reporters using the phone even one in Rafar that usually uses video. Israel has tried to shut the strip down in this respect several times.

If you're a genocidal racist regime that has already killed many thousands, and murdered all the journalists, what do a few dozen more matter?

Not "accurate."

It also includes grandmothers and children where the bodies have been found

But probably not those whose remains are unseen, buried under rubble, especially where entire families have been exterminated and there are no survivors to report the deaths. Nor those where the local government or health authorities compiling lists have been killed or their records destroyed.

This is a natural and deliberate result of Israel's genocide.

Well the report on the news state that at least
30,000 are dead reported by Hamas

Hamas do not distinguish between civilians and combatants

But the BBC estimate that at least 10000 of them were fighters / terrorists

Genocide ? Nonsense imo

Sponsored Links
Also what do troops do if they feel threatened.
AlJ what you would expect from the above seems to have figured. It seems that this was announced by Israel.
They usually are accurate when they say things like that.

That aspect has a lot of different factors associated with it. Too many for you and me to judge.

I'm sure you have listened carefully to the evidence presented by South Africa and others.

That aspect has a lot of different factors associated with it. Too many for you and me to judge.

Well I will go with the current governments and the future governments (?) view on the caper

So imo this genocide as an official Isreali policy
Is nonsense

Well I will go with the current governments and the future governments (?) view on the caper

So imo this genocide as an official Isreali policy
Is nonsense
So you don't believe the Israeli leaders and generals mean what they say

Or do what they do.

I'm sure you have listened carefully to the evidence presented by South Africa and others.

South Africa

They have probably been bribed by some government syphathetic to terrorists ( ?)

Afaik there are 85 murders on average a day in South Africa ??

So you don't believe the Israeli leaders and generals mean what they say

Or do what they do.

Does Kier Starmer ?? He is a Privy councillor ?

Have you spoken to him on the caper ? Inside info ?

I will go with him on the caper ??

So I don’t go with this genocide caper

South Africa

They have probably been bribed by some government syphathetic to terrorists ( ?)

Afaik there are 85 murders on average a day in South Africa ??

You don't think they know anything about the evils of a racist regime?

Again I will go with kier starmer on the caper
He comes across as a decent bloke ?

So before I answer can you tell me what his policy is ??

He is a privy councillor and gets briefings ??

Blimey
Are you saying starmer is remaining silent over genocide ?

And refusing to call out a racist regime ?

And your campaigning for such a bloke ? And asking people to vote for him ???? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back