Zion and the Art of Armageddon

1080x1350-GAZA-1728814706.png
Must be another 5000 innocent Palestinians dead since then?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well the genocide is now being openly admitted....

"A former head of the Israeli national security council has called for a siege on northern Gaza.

Interviewed on Sky News' The World, Major General Giora Eiland said the 400,000 people located there should be given 10 days to leave and those who stay should be designated combatants"

"He told chief presenter Mark Austin: "A siege is a legitimate, practical measure that can be taken against the enemy, and you can cause your enemy to surrender or to die in starvation."

Kind of like what the nazis did with the Warsaw ghetto!

Of course those who took part in the uprising are praised for being heroes...

Double standards of course when it comes to the Palestinians!

And meanwhile...

Former house speaker Nancy Pelosi says Benjamin Netanyahu has never believed in peace.
Ms Pelosi, a US political heavyweight, said a two-state solution was not viable while Mr Netanyahu remains in office.
Speaking at Chatham House, in London, she said she didn't think he had "ever believed in peace or two-state solution".

And yet the US and UK amongst others still support israel!

Last edited:
Reactions: T&G
Israel’s Finance Ministry is proposing higher taxes, including on the country’s lowest income earners, to help pay for the mounting war costs, The Times of Israel is reporting. Other proposed changes include increasing insurance contributions for the unemployed and skimming more money from pension contributions. Israel’s direct costs for its wars on Palestine and Lebanon have been estimated at more than 250 billion Israeli shekels ($57bn) while Israel’s economy has also seen deep declines.

Reactions: T&G
so you do support Israels actions in Gaza, you refuse to state otherwise, so we must draw conclusions from that

and therefore you do not condemn Israels actions
You draw what you like. Do you have a new box of crayons ?

so you do support Israels actions in Gaza, you refuse to state otherwise, so we must draw conclusions from that

and therefore you do not condemn Israels actions
I think it's quite clear by now he's on the far-right side of the fence.

I think it's quite clear by now he's on the far-right side of the fence.
Morning Cheech.

I’ve condemned the atrocities committed by both sides. The sides being Israel and Palestine.

You have only have taken a pop at Isreal………

It’s not hating someone though is it. It’s hating EVERYONE that voted for Brexit and EVERYONE that is or voted Tory.
I think you are generalising too frequently and too easily.
I might state that I hate Boris because he is Tory scum, and he lied about Brexit.
There are several implied reasons for my hate: Tory, Scum, Brexit supporter, liar, fathering many children by several women, etc, or any combination of any two or more of those reasons. I add the description of scum because he is a known liar, a father of many children outside of his own marriage, etc.
I will leave it for others to add their own reasons.

If asked for my reason for hating Boris I might choose a couple of the reasons, without stating all of my reasons.
But to isolate and identify one reason as the overarching reason to describe my hate would be to specify that one reason, which would be unfair.
It would also be unfair to then spread the one, identified by you, reason to all and sundry who happened to meet that criteria, which you are trying to do.

It is similar to the conflation of the accusation of antiSemitism for those criticising Israeli actions. It is a conflation of one issue with another to suit your argument.

All of those characteristics of, say Boris, are not protected characteristics in the Equalities Act.
I hope that makes it clear.

There’s a lot of posts being removed lately. Not even sweary ones, just ones questioning others posts. Strange. Meanwhile, 'new' members are popping up regularly. Heading straight for the GD too. Almost being welcomed. Even stranger.
Maybe the deleted posts are not questioning other's posts nor presenting a valid argument, but are simply ad hominem insults. Or they are considered to be off-topic.
But I am guessing because I did not see those posts.

Your support for Reform and Farage is well known. If you lie down with dogs don't blame anyone but yourself when you get fleas.
Not one of you - F.boy, mot, mtrbiking or any one of your sockpuppets has put forward a coherent argument against the premise of this thread that illustrates how Zionists have taken Israel towards the far-right and their collaboration with American interests in Congress, who're demonstrably as extreme.
When you can do that, i'd be happy to hear you out, til then...off you go.

Your support for Reform and Farage is well known
Please show evidence?

So just more lies, because you’ve been caught out! Poor show old cheech

Edit: A quick search for anything “Farage” related posted by me shows up nothing. Who’d have thought that @Odds

Please show evidence?

So just more lies, because you’ve been caught out! Poor show old cheech

Edit: A quick search for anything “Farage” related posted by me shows up nothing. Who’d have thought that @Odds
A serpent may change its skin but it's still a snake.

Sponsored Links
Back