Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
I suspect you are playing with words so as to suit yer narrative ;)

A common trait amongst some in here
These are Motorbiking's words, not mine.
of course - if that is the position and there is of course evidence of mocking islam, christianity etc. Easy to say so. bit late now though.

if its just one people who's religion that you mock, well the conclusion is obvious.
But he never rebuked you, the way he is rebuking those who criticise the actions of Israel.

Oh, dear Notch.

A fig, i could not give.

Sincerely, :cool:
on a serious note, when you see the casualty figures side by side, its pretty shocking

Its as if Israel wants to eliminate the Palestinians totally and take the whole of the land

Sponsored Links
Hating individuals for a reason, is a choice. Hating someone for no reason is irrational.
So is loving or liking. How do you know what reasons people have for loving/liking/hating? Do people on here have to give their reasons for their feelings?

So is loving or liking. How do you know what reasons people have for loving/liking/hating? Do people on here have to give their reasons for their feelings?
Absolutely.
Trans hates Muslims and the French. I can't answer the reasons why though, no. It's an awful lot of people to hate.

Israel hates doctors, paramedics and hospitals.

"Israeli strikes have killed more than 150 medical and rescue workers in Lebanon and hit dozens of health facilities, a pattern one Lebanese minister alleged to be “systematic targeting” of healthcare.

Direct Israeli strikes, mainly over the past three weeks, have incinerated ambulances, destroyed civil defence centres and battered wings of hospitals as Israel’s military has intensified its campaign against Hizbollah.

The effect has been debilitating for the country’s medics. Several paramedics told the Financial Times that strikes hit just in front of their ambulances as they raced towards the scene of attacks, forcing them to turn back and abandon the wounded.

Others described direct strikes on their teams as they were resting in break rooms or had been dispatched to the scene of earlier attacks. Hospitals have also been forced to shut because of strikes. Of the five hospitals along the southern border, only one remains open.

Lebanon’s public health minister Firas Abiad alleged the strikes were “attacks on civilians”. “There’s no other explanation for what they are doing,” he told the FT. “These are war crimes.”

FT.com

They'll be assassinating the journalists to try to stop the news getting out,

Hating individuals for a reason, is a choice. Hating someone for no reason is irrational.
Hating individuals for no reason is allowed as a personal opinion. However hating other people because of their religion or race, and acting on that, e.g. by inciting hatred, is racism. Transam repeatedly bad mouths Muslim religious leaders, purely for being Muslim.
If he bad mouthed Jewish or Zionists in the same way, I would expect Motorbiking to pile in with serious criticism.
For some reason Motorbiking has allowed transam's badmouthing of Islamic leaders to go without a hint of criticism, for as long as I can research into the past. I've been back to 2017, when he was badmouthing Muslim religious leaders, and not a hint of criticism.
Yet a criticism of Israel, its actions and policies, is assumed to be antiSemitism on the basis that the majority of Israelis are Jews.

However hating other people because of their religion or race, and acting on that, e.g. by inciting hatred, is racism. Transam repeatedly bad mouths Muslim religious leaders, purely for being Muslim.
What about those on here that hate, and continue to hate, those that voted for Brexit or those that voted for the conservatives?

If you truly are 'new' here, just quickly carry out a search using the search button on "Tory scum" and then come back and tell us what you think of those repeatedly making those statements.

Absolutely.
It's an awful lot of people to hate.
@noseall, could you do the same…..

What about those on here that hate, and continue to hate, those that voted for Brexit or those that voted for the conservatives?

If you truly are 'new' here, just quickly carry out a search using the search button on "Tory scum" and then come back and tell us what you think of those repeatedly making those statements.

I can't help wondering if Himmy has moved from France to another European country :unsure:

Time will tell I guess :ROFLMAO:

I despise liars and greed. Normal. If someone repeatedly lies and/or is an unashamed greedy grasper, then they will be met with disdain from me.

I despise liars and greed. Normal. If someone repeatedly lies and/or is an unashamed greedy grasper, then they will be met with disdain from me.
Yeah bur you don’t say "xxx is a greedy grasping bastard who happens to be a tory, the scum bastard" do you? You just add a line at the end of a post saying "Tory scum”. Implying that all Tories are scum.

Yeah bur you don’t say "xxx is a greedy grasping bastard who happens to be a tory, the scum bastard" do you? You just add a line at the end of a post saying "Tory scum”. Implying that all Tories are scum.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but aren't the [style of] posts to which you are referring in threads that were about the shenanigans of the last shower?

In which case, a justified description?

IMG_6933.jpegIMG_6932.jpegIMG_6931.jpegCorrect me if I am mistaken, but aren't the [style of] posts to which you are referring in threads that were about the shenanigans of the last shower?

In which case, a justified description?
Maybe for some. Nosey is generalising. His posts suggest they are all the same and anyone who voted for them is just as bad.

Sponsored Links
Back