1st Labour Tory blow up

you weren't paying attention
The point is you are claiming that these things helped you, you saved huge sums on vat, you used tax laws to save vat. But now you are just a run of the mill PAYE employee.

No mention of your company or boss benefiting, it's all you, you, you.

I don't believe you.

Sponsored Links
If I were he, I'd tell y'all to mind your own business.
He brings it upon himself. He likes to boast of his bushiness prowess and how much tax he pays. Did you know he is in the top 1% of tax payers? It matters not a jot to anyone on here but he continues to claim how wonderful and successful he is.

This is an anonymous forum where anyone can claim any nonsense they like. I believe mbk does that.

Off payroll employee. Thank you.

So nor are your tax affairs standard.

Walter mitty.

Sponsored Links
It's perfectly fair and understandable to discuss tax matters, and how different people are paid, but to insist that others reveal their personal details is grossly inintrusive.
It's all that's been asked. No figures, no details.

I don't need lectures from him (or you) about how much tax he pays.

I just don't believe he is in the top 1 % of earners as a standard paye employee (with no control over his wage deductions).

He wants to dream aloud he should expect to be challenged.

On a DIY forum too

So why bother asking for the details if the information that he provides is suspect?
He volunteers the data which doesn't add up, so is questioned on it. I don't think wild claims should be ignored.

Because he trips himself up
True dat, also.
But if he's a Walter Mitty character
And his pseudo legal posts suggest it, why bother asking him for information that you know will be suspect?
I'm not defending him, nor criticising any of you, for your arguments.
But it's seems to me, like me asking transam if he thinks he's an honest and a peace loving person, when his posts are filled with vitriolic hatred, and he openly admits to be deceitful.

He volunteers the data which doesn't add up, so is questioned on it. I don't think wild claims should be ignored.
Yep, OK at least you and carmen can present reasonable arguments.
I wish it were possible for others who hold such stubborn opinions. ;)

It's his personal details and you have no moral right, nor authority to persist in asking for his personal details.

It's perfectly fair and understandable to discuss tax matters, and how different people are paid, but to insist that others reveal their personal details is grossly intrusive.

You mean like stalkers such as motorbiking and mottie? Trying to find out personal information, and posting things that are not true?

It's only other people's taxes that are important to JohnD. He's just sour that when he had his own company he didn't think of issuing himself stock.

The point is you are claiming that these things helped you, you saved huge sums on vat, you used tax laws to save vat. But now you are just a run of the mill PAYE employee.

No mention of your company or boss benefiting, it's all you, you, you.

I don't believe you.
Or you could do some research and realise the VAT savings have zero, zip, nuffin to do with my employment.

Sponsored Links
Back