9/11 CONSPIRICY THEORY

However ask yourself this one simple question. Why was NO damage done to the pentagon where the planes wings would have hit?

Have a look at this image. No damage done by the planes wings? Do you REALLY believe this was the case?

images

pentagon_fake_plane.jpg

Perhaps those who are conditioned to believe what the authorities tell them would suggest that the wings, which are also FUEL TANKS, were hinged and just folded on impact?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps those who are conditioned to believe what the authorities tell them would suggest that the wings, which are also FUEL TANKS, were hinged and just folded on impact?
You mean just like the thousands of people who were in the Pentagon when the incident happened and who now simply tow the conspiracy line?

You mean just like the thousands of people who were in the Pentagon when the incident happened and who now simply tow the conspiracy line?

We do not know the views of those people, I would suspect that they are of mixed opinion.

We do not know the views of those people, I would suspect that they are of mixed opinion.
Really?
Do you not consider them to be important?
Afterall, they were there when it happened...or is it more convenient to ignore what they could confirm.

What you suspect has no validity whatsoever. How many of them have come forward to confirm the conspiracies?

Sponsored Links

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response.
"It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "
I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box."
Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building.
Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Really? YES!!

Do you not consider them to be important? THEY ARE YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE

Afterall, they were there when it happened...or is it more convenient to ignore what they could confirm. BUT HOW MANY ACTUALLY SAW IT HAPPEN?

What you suspect has no validity whatsoever. How many of them have come forward to confirm the haired conspiracies? YOU AND I DON'T KNOW

Really? YES!!

Do you not consider them to be important? THEY ARE YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE

Afterall, they were there when it happened...or is it more convenient to ignore what they could confirm. BUT HOW MANY ACTUALLY SAW IT HAPPEN?

What you suspect has no validity whatsoever. How many of them have come forward to confirm the haired conspiracies? YOU AND I DON'T KNOW
You really need to beware of the monters in your bedroom wardrobe. They'll come out at night and carry you away to some strange far away fantasy place.

Oh, hang on a minute, you're already there.

Loo, just ask yourself, How many employees at the Pentagon that day, working in offices facing the direction the aircraft approached from, would be looking out of the window, right at the time the aircraft was approaching?
Remember, this is a five sided building so anyone working around any of the corners of the building would have seen nothing. Anyone working where the aircraft hit, wouldn't be alive to tell.

Allyn e killsheimer must be a remarkabley large and strong person to have held a tail section in his hand . The tail section is one story high and in all the photos there is no picture of a tail section.

Also his claim about finding the black box .

This was not found till 4am on the friday by firemen carlton burkhammer and brian moravitz.

More than 3 days after Killsheimer claimed to have found it yep they would leave the most important bit off evidence laying for 3 days till someone else found it..

But his story does sound emmotional from a rescuer just turning up on the scene to help out .

Bit less when you realise he is the guy who got the contract to rebuild pentagon,was involved with work in the Oklahoma bombing and the trade centre bombings and the majority of his work is with the goverment and had actually been called by them to attend the pentagon attack aftermath.

As for the bits of uniforms we all travel on planes what uniform is there usually a white/blue shirt/blouse and an skirt/trousers only person that wears anything you could describe as a recognisable uniform is the pilots and hitting a building at 500 mph with a bit of glass infront of you i dont think there would be anything left of those

Loo, just ask yourself, How many employees at the Pentagon that day, working in offices facing the direction the aircraft approached from, would be looking out of the window, right at the time the aircraft was approaching?
Remember, this is a five sided building so anyone working around any of the corners of the building would have seen nothing. Anyone working where the aircraft hit, wouldn't be alive to tell.

Correct JJ. That is why I asked 'but how many actually saw it happen?'.

I like all the video clips taken on the 'state of the art, high tech' cctv systems.
Not seen one that would be admissable as evidence in Court due to the **** poor quality.

Me too! Can't help but wonder if CCTV is just for spying on the population and protecting business property(there'll be plenty of money for police "analysts" post London riots I bet).
Doubt it's ever been for anti-terror activity, hence the few photoshopped/time frame chopped/pasted/redacted STILL images we get bludgeoned with by the mainstream media (4th arm of the govt...) when false flag ops like 9/11 and 7/7 happen.
(CCTV is essentially the private invasion of public spaces in many instances. Yet how often do you see police notices in cities/local rags asking for witnesses to rape/assault/murder in areas that are supposedly safe due to CCTV coverage?)

Me too! Can't help but wonder if CCTV is just for spying on the population and protecting business property(there'll be plenty of money for police "analysts" post London riots I bet).
Doubt it's ever been for anti-terror activity, hence the few photoshopped/time frame chopped/pasted/redacted STILL images we get bludgeoned with by the mainstream media (4th arm of the govt...) when false flag ops like 9/11 and 7/7 happen.
(CCTV is essentially the private invasion of public spaces in many instances. Yet how often do you see police notices in cities/local rags asking for witnesses to rape/assault/murder in areas that are supposedly safe due to CCTV coverage?)

do you trust anyone? :eek: aren't you fearful simon cowell might have tapped into your computer, screening you for the next series of BB?

Can't see owt wrong with it. The more the merrier i say.

Sponsored Links
Back