All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

Sponsored Links
Is this a quiz? If you have a point to make then make it.
what by asking you to prove your comment is factually correct constitutes making it a quiz . simple put the figures up to back up your comment

what by asking you to prove your comment is factually correct constitutes making it a quiz . simple put the figures up to back up your comment
You've been asked for a link, and information. But refused.

Have things changed, or not? Improved or worsened? Simple enough questions.

You came up with the claim things haven't changed. Prove it or go away.

Sponsored Links
You came up with the claim things haven't changed. Prove it or go away.
if you care to read the thread someone else claimed first like your self that they had changed and proof is being asked to back the claim up ....do keep up .

You've been asked for a link, and information. But refused.

Have things changed, or not? Improved or worsened? Simple enough questions.
now why would you refuse to back your comment up that things have changed . simple enough question .

Are you saying things haven't changed ?

I can't put that any simpler.
you made the comment first that they had changed now why wont you back it up with facts and figures ,
i am giving you the chance to prove yourself right and not that you just came out with your usual random ill informed comment.
Cant put it any simpler

you made the comment first that they had changed now why wont you back it up with facts and figures ,
i am giving you the chance to prove yourself right and not that you just came out with your usual random ill informed comment.
Cant put it any simpler
Why has it always got to be with billy big balls with you?

Someone said something and all you need to is say "I don't think you are right, it says here (insert link) that things haven't changed".

Then we all move on. But no, that isn't long winded enough is it.

Why has it always got to be with billy big balls with you?

Someone said something and all you need to is say "I don't think you are right, it says here (insert link) that things haven't changed".

Then we all move on. But no, that isn't long winded enough is it.
why do you never back up your throw away comments its not up to me to put to put the link its you and your compadre who said it.
i have gave you both several chances to back the comments up but for some reason you cant , so yep you do like to make it long winded .

Cant put it any simpler
Either my statement was true or false.

Prove it wrong please. Or give up.

"The amendments to the Travellers’ Allowances Order 1994 mean that EU to GB travellers will no longer be able to bring in unlimited amounts of goods without payment of UK VAT and excise duty. Instead they will be entitled to the RoW allowances for tax and duty, including the increased allowances for alcohol. This means that the treatment for travellers from the EU and from RoW countries will be aligned."

Oh dear.

Gasser says things haven't changed, but the Government said this,

"At the end of the transition period the government will make changes to the rules for the VAT and excise duty treatment of goods for personal use that are brought into and taken out of Great Britain in travellers’ luggage."

Surely not.
why have you put The uk rules we are talking about what people can take into an EU country So now your on google you can put the link up to that . Why didnt you do that in the first place

Sponsored Links
Back