All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

Sponsored Links
Well yes it does because their F-ups are impacting UK airports.
Unlike our border controls which are still not up and running.

It's our controls you should be concerned about. Not others. It's our borders that we should be controlling.

What scanner fiasco?
Are you just trolling or have you had your head in the sand - or in your case snow, and if snow then you should of come across the EU scanner fiasco - so you are just trolling.
But here it is for you
https://www.internationalairportreview.com/news/225239/eu-scanner/
Some airports even had to reinforce the floor to get them in and at great expense -- and they dont bleedin work --- sorry EU speak they have a 'technical issue'. And now the fail of the EES on top FFS

Sponsored Links
Which is an article about restricting airport scanners. I ask again - where is the fiasco? Seems like it's in you own 'ed boyo.
I will try one more time for you. The fiasco is that the EU gave the go ahead for airports to fit them - at great cost to the airports - clearly you did not read it then. EU pushed for them after approving them and then decided that they did not work -and over night told airports that could not use them as intended-- pretty much falls under the definition of a fiasco
They (airports )had taken the decision to invest and deploy C3 scanners in good faith, based on the EU having greenlighted this equipment without any restriction attached. The decision to now impose significant restrictions by the EU to their use questions the trust and confidence the industry can place in the current EU certification system

Milan 2 hours 2 weeks ago...EU passengers just waved through... does anybody remember those days... Oh and the customs wait was about 1 hour so we could get the two laptops in one bag recorded on my passport so we could be checked for exporting them after the trip... or I could have filled in the import form and paid £120 , £100 fine for not pre-declaring and £20 import tax.... Now I seem to remember a different time when we had these things called rights.... Thanks Mottie

The fiasco is...
Right here.....

Milan 2 hours 2 weeks ago...EU passengers just waved through... does anybody remember those days... Oh and the customs wait was about 1 hour so we could get the two laptops in one bag recorded on my passport so we could be checked for exporting them after the trip... or I could have filled in the import form and paid £120 , £100 fine for not pre-declaring and £20 import tax.... Now I seem to remember a different time when we had these things called rights.... Thanks Mottie

Sponsored Links
Back