Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
You are an angry Right wing / Brexit supporter taking a tribal position….do you realise you are guilty of things you call others out for!
You voted for Brexit.

I didn’t! That makes you look a proper muppet

Michelle Mone = £200m
PPE contracts to,Tory mates = £4b+

Angela Rayner = maybe £1,500

Why is Angela Rayner maybe not paying £1500 so massively important to you?

Why is Tory PPE contracts which were blatant corruption so unimportant to you?

A = because you are so so desperate to use Angela Rayner as a deflection, because you know that the corrupt useless Tories are toast

Maybe you better tell the government legal team working the Medpro claim. They seem to need your expert help with the sums.

And of course you have nothing to back up the Nothyfact that Angie owes £1500. A figure she denies along with her other lies.

Sponsored Links
Quite a lot of it is public record. The sums aren’t complex. I’ve posted an example of how they can be calculated.

Quite a lot of it is public record. The sums aren’t complex. I’ve posted an example of how they can be calculated.
And the outcome of the actual police (and hmrc) investigation is.....?

I prefer their facts and figures to yours. Doubt if any of yours are from an official source

Of course they are from an official source. Do you think HMRC keep it a secret and ask you to guess your liabilities? They even provide tools to help.

Of course they are from an official source. Do you think HMRC keep it a secret and ask you to guess your liabilities? They even provide tools to help.
So you've got the outcome.

Can you show it please? I do , and will, keep asking for it

It's all that is needed, the actual OFFICIAL outcome, not a guess.

It’s been posted dozens of times.

Of course some of the relief may not apply given the facts that have since emerged.

It’s not just this house that is exposed. It’s the other one too.

If you own more than one home
In most cases, you only get relief for one home for any period. You must work out when you lived in each property as your main home.

If you’re married or in a civil partnership only one home per couple counts as your main home for any period.

If you’ve nominated a home you cannot get relief for another property for the time your home is nominated, apart from for the periods that always qualify for relief.

As pointed out early on. She may have scuppered her ex husband’s tax affairs too.

It’s been posted dozens of times.

Of course some of the relief may not apply given the facts that have since emerged.

What's the official outcome?

I couldn't see it in there. But I did see this too.

There are various scenarios in which Rayner could have no tax to pay.

Which means this expert doesn't have all the facts and is just guessing

Do you base your legal opinions on guesses?

She may be due a rebate or eligible for a grant. MBK would explode, lol.
And by producing that link proves he knows as little as we do.

I really don't care either way about the outcome (if she is guilty, due punishment is important), but it would be terrific irony if something like that happened

Sponsored Links
Back