Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

Careful! Mottie has demonstrated that he's prepared to weaponise personal data, especially that elicited through phishing trips.
What possible use can that information be to anyone to 'weaponise'. The truth is, nobody is worse off otherwise they'd say.

Sponsored Links
Did you say what provider you are with, what you are paying and what you are getting? Until you answer this, how can you say its worse?
The law has changed to remove protection from roaming charges being applied in the UK.

Yes, there may be workarounds for some but the protection from possibly being charged them has gone. That's demonstrably worse than before.

Like I said, it would be more honest to say that you wanted out of the EU and the roaming charge thing is a small price to pay. Arguing that it is no worse is just factually wrong.

So if as you claim (which is wrong by the way) nothing has changed what was the point of brexit?

And you still won't tell us of any actual benefit...

£100bn lost already and the losses mount...

“Cutting off our relationship with the EU has simply drained the life out of the country. Fortunately, none of this is irreversible, and it’s now time for realistic appraisals under a new government which recognises that we urgently need a new, grown-up relationship with the European Union.”

Linky Linky

The 'grown up' relationship that is required with the European Union is to rejoin...

Which we will when the infantile voters of 2016 will be somewhere else ;)
Keep it on topic or start your own thread.

The 'grown up' relationship that is required with the European Union is to rejoin...
Not likely to happen.
The basis of a new relationship would be far worse than the old one.
UK would have to be on its last legs before any politician would consider it.
Unfortunately it's a "tolerate the losses" situation.

Sponsored Links
Like I said, it would be more honest to say that you wanted out of the EU and the roaming charge thing is a small price to pay.
I have said that in the past but now roaming is inclusive with many contracts.

Yes, I see it but I don't see them telling me what contract they are on so how can we tell?
That's irrelevant. The charge can be applied whereas it couldn't before.

Of course not. I never was, but I do think it proves that it’s not a Brexit loss, as predicted, either. We've not gained anything and apart from losing ten seconds of our valuable time googling for inclusive roaming deals which some on here see as a MASSIVE Brexit negative, we've not lost anything either.
The accumulated losses are massive.

Yes, I see it but I don't see them telling me what contract they are on so how can we tell?
Can you blame that for not disclosing personal information when you've demonstrated that you're willing to weaponise such information? :rolleyes:

Did you say what provider you are with, what you are paying and what you are getting? Until you answer this, how can you say its worse? If you dont/wont/cant answer, it will be because it isn't worse but you would like it to be.
Before brexit it wasn't even a thing to think about.

Now it is.

It's not better, it's worse.

Keep it on topic or start your own thread.
LOL...

You started the topic about roaming and brexit...

And you claim (erroneously) that the situation is the same as if to suggest that all is well in your fantasy sunny uplands that the unicorns led you to...

So it is fair to ask why you think even keeping the 'status quo' is a 'benefit'...

And you have constantly refused to tell us of a single actual benefit of the UK leaving the EU...

Squirm/swerve as much as you like, but we know the reason is because you cannot find a single 'benefit' as no other brexiteer can either :rolleyes:

Before brexit it wasn't even a thing to think about.

Now it is.

It's not better, it's worse.
And that is what mottie the brexit fanatic doesn't understand...

Even if you take away the fact that the UK economy has been trashed...

And even if you take away the fact that people no longer have the freedom to travel/work/study as they did before...

It is a fact that almost everything to do with anything related to the EU/EEA is often far more complicated (and in many cases more expensive) than before brexit...

I would challenge any brexiteer to prove that to be wrong, but since not a single one will show us a 'benefit' then I guess it's another 'silent response/squirm/swerve' to come ;)

Sponsored Links
Back