Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

All this talk of roaming charges and up pops an ad on YT with O2 saying they are the only provider that doesn’t charge for roaming in Europe

Sponsored Links
All this talk of roaming charges and up pops an ad on YT with O2 saying they are the only provider that doesn’t charge for roaming in Europe
That’s right but MVNO's include roaming on the other operator networks.

Yawn. You forgot yourself again and told us you were on a €6 a month contract. You’re EU based, France, Himmy.
How is this remotely relevant to the topic?
That's a rhetorical question. What nonsensical delusions you might have about your detective skills is pointless.

But it does illustrate a deeply concerning behavioural trait of yours.
You, supposedly innocently, ask for other poster's personal details, which you immediately weaponise to make unfounded accusations, simply because your claims about UK equality with EU for mobile users have been shown to be wrong and misleading.

You obviously think little about resorting to dangerous scamming or phishing techniques to obtain others personal information. My advice to all, would be to not respond to Mottie's supposedly innocent invitations to disclose personal information, however minor, because he's proven to abuse that information for no other reason than spite.

That's because ads (with their associated cookies) are designed to respond to words used in discussions, searches, etc.

And ads do not disclose the relevant T&Cs. You have to search for those.

Sponsored Links
You're not still trying to prove this is a brexit benefit mottie?
Of course not. I never was, but I do think it proves that it’s not a Brexit loss, as predicted, either. We've not gained anything and apart from losing ten seconds of our valuable time googling for inclusive roaming deals which some on here see as a MASSIVE Brexit negative, we've not lost anything either.

Of course not. I never was, but I do think it proves that it’s not a Brexit loss, as predicted, either. We've not gained anything and apart from losing ten seconds of our valuable time googling for inclusive roaming deals which some on here see as a MASSIVE Brexit negative, we've not lost anything either.
No benefit. And it is worse.

Thank you

Because you haven't been affected does not mean it's no loss.
Despite many people telling you they have perceived it being worse, you insist it's not worse.
So there is no convincing you because you flatly refuse to accept it.

No benefit. And it is worse.

Thank you
Did you say what provider you are with, what you are paying and what you are getting? Until you answer this, how can you say its worse? If you dont/wont/cant answer, it will be because it isn't worse but you would like it to be.

So if as you claim (which is wrong by the way) nothing has changed what was the point of brexit?

And you still won't tell us of any actual benefit...

£100bn lost already and the losses mount...

“Cutting off our relationship with the EU has simply drained the life out of the country. Fortunately, none of this is irreversible, and it’s now time for realistic appraisals under a new government which recognises that we urgently need a new, grown-up relationship with the European Union.”

Linky Linky

The 'grown up' relationship that is required with the European Union is to rejoin...

Which we will when the infantile voters of 2016 will be somewhere else ;)

Did you say what provider you are with, what you are paying and what you are getting? Until you answer this, how can you say its worse? If you dont/wont/cant answer, it will be because it isn't worse but you would like it to be.
Careful! Mottie has demonstrated that he's prepared to weaponise personal data, especially that elicited through phishing trips.

Despite many people telling you they have perceived it being worse, you insist it's not worse.
Yes, I see it but I don't see them telling me what contract they are on so how can we tell? You don't count as you are in France.

Sponsored Links
Back