Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

So, just to get this clear, not one of you miserable whinging EU loving bastards are willing to say what EU roaming phone contract you are 'stuck' with after Brexit yet you all say you are worse off? Absolutely f'cking priceless. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Yes, by the good grace of the suppliers,
Nothing to do with 'good grace'. Businesses don’t give 'good grace' unless they have to. They had to because the roaming market is driven by their most important assets - customers. They were losing customers left right and centre as soon as one started offering it. If any of them take it away, they’ll lose customers so they won’t. Don’t need 'protection' for that!

And even if you take away the fact that people no longer have the freedom to travel/work/study as they did before...
Change the record, you've worn that one out. So, they didn’t need care workers in Iceland and that cocked up your plans to leave. Tough titty. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
So, just to get this clear, not one of you miserable whinging EU loving bastards are willing to say what EU roaming phone contract you are 'stuck' with...
You've demonstrated a good reason why no-one will disclose personal information to you.
If you weaponise people's personal information, others will obviously will be very careful about which information they post on social media.

You've demonstrated a good reason why no-one will disclose personal information to you.
Yep. Because I’ll show them what they should be doing. I’ve freely disclosed mine so feel free to 'weaponise" my £8/month, 20Gb unlimited calls and texts with EU roaming mobile contract. This should be fun.

Yep. Because I’ll show them what they should be doing. I’ve freely disclosed mine so feel free to 'weaponise" my £8/month, 20Gb unlimited calls and texts with EU roaming mobile contract. This should be fun.
Not my style. I consider it immoral to phish for personal information, then weaponise it to attack the person disclosing the personal information.

Not my style. I consider it immoral to phish for personal information, then weaponise it to attack the person disclosing the personal information.
Weaponise. A mobile contract. You couldn’t if your life depended on it!

IMG_3367.gif

Go ahead. I challenge you. I give full permission for you to weaponise that against me. Come on, I’m waiting.

Ok, so you can’t. Told ya. (y)
You're right I couldn't weaponise others' personal information if I tried.
But you managed to make some assumptions and accuse me of being deceitful, based on the information I provided.

But now I'm much more careful about what I disclose.
You should remember to stop disclosing that you pay for goods in Euros while giving your location as the U.K. Himmy/Dazzler/Bloomer/Angle Eyes all made the same mistake. You don’t learn from your mistakes, do you? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back