Anyone on here still pay roaming charges?

If the posts of the remainers in this thread are anything to go by, I’d like a pound for every remainer that would happily pay more to roam in Europe just to be able to say "Brexit has cost me - I told you it would". I think I might look into that and start my own airtime company. I’ve got the slogan already: "Brexit mobile, why pay less when you could pay more". I’m sure it would be a winner. :ROFLMAO:

I can see I’ve already got Ellal and Himmy on board.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Come on everybody. What have you got. Let us know. I’ll go first:
ID mobile. £8/Month. Unltd calls and texts, 20Gb data with unused rollover, inclusive EU roaming up to 30Gb
Next!

It’s only in your book that a few weeks is that many.

ID mobile

We understand that sometimes you'll want to roam for a few weeks at a time or take an extended trip. However, it is important to remember that if you spend more time abroad than you do in the UK over a 4-month period, we might think you're permanently Roaming. If you do spend more time abroad than in the UK over a 4-month period, we'll have to take the following actions:
ID Mobile sees a few weeks as 8 or 9 weeks. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If the posts of the Brexiteers in this thread are anything to go by, I’d like a pound for every Brexiteer that would happily claim it costs less to roam in Europe just to be able to say "Brexit has been a benefit for me - I told you it would".

:rolleyes:

Come on everybody. What have you got. Let us know. I’ll go first:
ID mobile. £8/Month. Unltd calls and texts, 20Gb data with unused rollover, inclusive EU roaming up to 30Gb
Next!
Your inclusive roaming is time and data limited. And any additional charges are not capped.
We've just been discussing that very aspect for several pages. :rolleyes:

mottie is flogging a dead horse as usual...

People are on different contracts for their own reasons...

So the first question is, would their be any contracts with better terms than before the UK left the EU pro rata?

If you can prove that to be the case it would a minuscule 'brexit benefit'...

But you can't so it isn't!

And after all these years you still refuse to tell us of a 'brexit benefit'...

Because you can't because there are none!

Feel free to prove me wrong ;)

Hmm. All those that are saying it’s worse are refusing to say exactly what they have and are paying. Anyone other than me find that a funny way to argue?

All those that are saying it’s worse are refusing to say exactly what they have and are paying.
It's actually irrelevant, most people will find workarounds but that's not the point.

Like the new border controls coming in which are likely to affect crossing times. You could go at the quietest times of the day and find there isn't much difference. That doesn't mean things have stayed the same, it means you have found a workaround.

Sponsored Links
Back