Barmy Trump

Trump is a fascist

Sponsored Links
now
Trump is a fascist

remind us how many did he have arrested the last time he was in power , didnt even arrest hilary for all her crimes

now

remind us how many did he have arrested the last time he was in power , didnt even arrest hilary for all her crimes
you mean trying a 'quid pro quo' with a foreign power for favours traded for political gain - or trying to overturn an election and twisting the arm of a states governor for 11,000 votes. Oh, wait...

now

You twist yourself inside out supporting a pathological liar.

What does that say about your morality

Sponsored Links
If Trumps wins I shall sit back and watch him destroy America

If Trump loses Ishallsit back and watch Trump cry like a baby that "its not fair"

Either way, I win

Barmy trump !!!

Nixon and his admin sort of promoted or liked the mad man theory that Nixon was labelled with during the Vietnam war era

Kept some guessing as to what he would do or was prepared to do ??? ;)

All went pear shaped after water gate and Nixon resigned

Anyone seen the Trump Joe Rogan interview yet - I haven't had a spare 3 hours yet so not seen it but from the lack of reports about it on the BBC news it must of gone well for trump

Trump is a pathological liar.

You know that but you still worship the ground he walks on

That tells us something about your character
My posts and character should tell you that I dont react well to having the news censored -reported in a biased way - or "verified" for me. I dont love trump but I can guarantee that if he had said something stupid then the news media would of been all over it so I can only assume that he did not say anything that he can be attacked for - perhaps you can watch it for me so I do not have to - then come back here and tell me all about it.

Barmy trump !!!

Nixon and his admin sort of promoted or liked the mad man theory that Nixon was labelled with during the Vietnam war era

Kept some guessing as to what he would do or was prepared to do ??? ;)

All went pear shaped after water gate and Nixon resigned
Good point. The position of US President, should not be occupied by a nutter.

Sponsored Links
Back