Barmy Trump

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Trump is unpredictable, he does hold personal grudges though.
Netanyahu has done the dirty on Trump on more than one occasion, Trump doesn't forget.

The assassination of a top Iranian general by the Americans was one instance were the Israelis were supposed to participate, Netanyahu pulled out at the last minute, Trump was very angry with Netanyahu.
Another instance was when Trump lost the election, he expected Netanyahu to support his claim that the election was stolen, instead, Netanyahu was one the first to phone Joe Biden and congratulate his victory over Trump.

Why brown never joined the euro is beyond me, we would never have had this leave malarkey, with NI still subject to EU laws.
We had a lucky escape.

Becoming part of the Eurozone would’ve been a massive mistake.

NI has a great benefit of being inside the SM for goods….it’s the reason why their economy is growing faster than GB

We had a lucky escape.

Becoming part of the Eurozone would’ve been a massive mistake.
And stopped Brown controlling interest rates. Fat lot of good tnat did the economy. Didnt h3 blame world 3conominc conditions for austerity? Cant have it both ways.
NI has a great benefit of being inside the SM for goods….it’s the reason why their economy is growing faster than GB
Maybe that good news story will make them tne case study for rejoining.

And stopped Brown controlling interest rates. Fat lot of good tnat did the economy. Didnt h3 blame world 3conominc conditions for austerity? Cant have it both ways.
I’m not sure what point you are making.

Joining the Euro and global financial crisis are 2 different things

I guess this just another example of you twisting yourself inside out to point score against Labour.

I’m not sure what point you are making.

Joining the Euro and global financial crisis are 2 different things

I guess this just another example of you twisting yourself inside out to point score against Labour.
You sound like a Leaver. Brown made our 2008 economic crisis infinitely worse by not properly regulating the city and lenders, and had the gall to blame world events. Joining the euro could not have made it worse, and long term would be better for trade and kept us in the eu. Gordon was thinking of Gordon.

infinitely worse by not properly regulating the city and lenders, and had the gall to blame world events
“Infinitely worse”. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Give yer head a shake

No amount of regulation would’ve protected U.K. from a global crisis

You sound like a Leaver
There is plenty of evidence that the Euro and Eurozone is fundamentally flawed

“Infinitely worse”. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Give yer head a shake

No amount of regulation would’ve protected U.K. from a global crisis
Reduced the impact and stopped idiots like fed the shed being appointed
There is plenty of evidence that the Euro and Eurozone is fundamentally flawed
We had a chance to join when the exchange rate was excellent value.

Sponsored Links
Back