Barmy Trump

Sponsored Links
There are still 5 years to go until the next election-( I said next election ) plenty of time for the conservatives to collapse in on themselves and Farage to take the helm. And then win. Remember I said this before farage was even going to stand and at the time he was actually saying himself that he was not going to stand.

Sponsored Links
maybe, maybe not. Apparently they were offering expenses, food and accommodation, which has since been deleted.

Another distraction for kier to defend.
Free glasses, a closet Swiftie, some of his spads licking election envelopes, hardly torey calibre corruption, hardly corrupt.

Well here's another one i predicted right - Remember when I predicted that Farage would win and become an MP - I even predicted it when he was actually saying himself that he would not be standing.

Remember the response Received

Well those responses didn't age well did they.
Taken out of context.

MBK's apparently just mentioned is not correct. Just an assumption based on the one word used with no mention at all of who was paying for it or how.

Musk could be a liability to Trump.
The rich are usually discreet when bunging politicians cash, they don't like to make it obvious.
With Musk boasting about how much he is supporting Trump financially, people are going to ask the obvious question, which is, why is he doing it?
The way Musk was jumping on the stage besides Trump seemed as if he had taken the happy pill

When did you think he was Prime Minister?

Well
You thought he was going to be as you campaigned for him :giggle: ;)

That went pear shaped

Than they kicked him out the party and he became your fair weather hoppo :giggle:

Yes exactly

Party members :ROFLMAO: fruit cakes ?

have you seen the latest odds
1729712064677.png

very worrying

Looking more and more like Trump is going to do it. Putin and Netenyahu must be rubbing their hands with glee.

If he does get in, I'm expecting more poo to hit the fan....

there will be no Mr Nice Guy this time around (not that he was a notable caring soul first time around) he' is going to be an absolute night mare

poor Ukraine - and it is this what i find so disturbing

Sponsored Links
Back