Barmy Trump

Trump accusing UK labour of meddling.
Yes the stamp licking envelope stuffing kieth fanbois are interfering in a foreign election. Must have been trained by foreign agents in tne dark arts of admin and call handling. Rumour has it trumpf invited a resident of clacton to help but he was too busy with constituency work

Sponsored Links
US rules on election interference are more about intimidation and threats like the Capitol Hill riots. russsian etc interence was downright espionage and impersonation.

Sponsored Links
You cant illegally fund something that isn't illegal. Or are you suggesting there is a hidden motorhome?

Of course you can. How do you think money laundering works.
Boris Johnsons campaign was bankrolled by laundered Russian oligarch money

apparently if you dont investigate something (like Russian interference) you dont find anything

Trump: the criminal conspiracy case on BBC2 tonight should remind people how low this scumbag will go...

It’s one of the most audacious alleged crimes in the country’s history – and so astounding it is almost unbelievable: a former US president accused of attempting to overturn a state’s votes. As Trump continues his campaign to be re-elected next month, this detailed documentary gives the inside story of his refusal to concede defeat after Georgia’s result in 2020 and the criminal charges that followed. It also explores the case he has been convicted for and others that are pending.

Given that Old Fat Orange is a tw@t, any "relationship" would have to be had while pinching one's nose with one hand, with the fingers of the other crossed behind one's back.
And if you're female you'd need a couple more hands. One to wield the cattle-prod.

Of course you can. How do you think money laundering works.
I thought maybe someone would engineer an argument that their donation to the labor party was misused to help the americans, but I've seen nothing to suggest that foreign funding is in play, not even in the republican complaint.

"

Whitfield County Board of Elections later released a statement assuring voters the voting machine irregularity “was quickly resolved.”​

So admitting they were not working correctly
Be careful what you infer from ranting republicans. The machine in question could be got to record a vote if the voter didn't touch the right part of the screen, which is a fault, but there's no evidence they were favouring one side.
Some individual sees fraud where there's a routine time delay in the printing system, and so on.
"~it is with a heavy heart that I report these grave matters ~ " yada yada. Bloke's a tw@.

The Reps see conspracies everywhere.

I was going to add a line but it would have been derogatory to 11 year olds.

I thought maybe someone would engineer an argument that their donation to the labor party was misused to help the americans, but I've seen nothing to suggest that foreign funding is in play, not even in the republican complaint.
Well that's highly suspicious. It must be a conspiracy Obviously another attempt to deny the Republicans' democracy.
(I haven't worked out what you meant yet, but what I said is what it must be....) o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Be careful what you infer from ranting republicans. The machine in question could be got to record a vote if the voter didn't touch the right part of the screen, which is a fault, but there's no evidence they were favouring one side.
Some individual sees fraud where there's a routine time delay in the printing system, and so on.
"~it is with a heavy heart that I report these grave matters ~ " yada yada. Bloke's a tw@.

The Reps see conspracies everywhere.

I was going to add a line but it would have been derogatory to 11 year olds.
So explain how they say the irregularity was fixed . How are they stopping people continuing to touch wrong part of the screen and why have no democrat voters raised concerns about their votes being altered . Strange

Only in the mind of rapist supporters. I think if "they" were trying to engineer things the could have come up with something less obvious.

It's just building up the excuses, just in case.

Sponsored Links
Back