Bounce or no bounce?

And she triggered him into all this simply by saying that people left his rallies early because they were bored. From then on, he had just totally lost it.

In all honesty, I ask anyone who supports Trump, how can you possibly expect this man to be able to negotiate with Putin and Xi, when he is so easy to manipulate?

Sponsored Links
I think Taylor Swift just handed 5 million more votes to Harris.
“I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos.”

Childless cat lady

The Swifties for Kamala Coalition officially launched in late August, raising more than $138,000 for the Democratic candidate in a virtual rally featuring Carole King and the senators Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand.

Sponsored Links
Trump died a death again and again on social media...Harris’s supporters, known as the “K-Hive”, loved the vice-president’s frequent laugh and relaxed speaking style. Her performance on Tuesday was subdued, but not dead, they opined. As Trump spoke, they zoomed in on how Harris stared him down, sometimes appearing incredulous, confused, generally oozing a sort of “can you believe this guy?” demeanor.

GXKIf-JXMAAb6il

Teacher when you didn’t do the reading but have a comment...The.Ink@X

MAGA MAD LIBS -
sums up the Trumpster in a nutshell.
analysis @ the Guardian

“In Springfield they are eating the dogs” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why do gas112 and Filly support this complete muppet?
Fillyboy, and others appreciate others' bellicose abusiveness and bluster, instead of understanding the message. His behaviour (and others) is displayed in this forum also.

Your little outburst adds absolutely zilch to the discussion, nor the information that people might need;
In fact, it is nothing but an outburst of frustration at being proven very wrong.

I also notice that quite a few other posters have appreciated your comments, the quoted post and previous ones of yours.
There is nothing wrong with appreciating comments that inform and help other members, but appreciating obvious and proven incorrect information, that has been accompanied by unwanted and unwarranted abuse, means that they are appreciating only your bellicose and abusive manner.

That exactly demonstrates the quality of some of the typical members on this forum. :)

I think Taylor Swift just handed 5 million more votes to Harris.
I think that too, it is the game changer.

sad that a pop star can have so much sway, but nevertheless the world may be a safer place and that is a good thing

sad that a pop star can have so much sway, but nevertheless the world may be a safer place and that is a good thing
"Influencers", what we all strive to be, in this forum. :giggle:

why do you feel that this is not true? bush meat in the 3rd world is quite normal, these people have come from the 3rd world
Bushmeat is a catchall phrase for the meat of wild animals,

Bushmeat is not the preserve of 3rd worlders. :rolleyes:
It's also eaten in Asia, South America, USA and to a lesser extent in Australia, and Europe. (and Jeremy Clarkson., et al :giggle: )

Neighbours dogs and cats are not bushmeat. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
why do you feel that this is not true? bush meat in the 3rd world is quite normal, these people have come from the 3rd world
.... because there's no evidence it happened and the one image taken was in a different state entirely?

Because it's not true.

Springfield Police investigations came up with "no reports"

Reuters investigated and found nothing either.

Fake news. Stick to facts

It is also sad that a vacuous, odious, lying, misogynistic, senile old orange tw@t has any sway at all, let alone as much as Trump does.

Still, 'murcan presidential candidacy in particular lends itself to popularity over substance.

He was just angry the podiums were too far apart to do what he does best.

Sponsored Links
Back