Bounce or no bounce?

Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America is calling on ABC News to issue a correction following claims made by one of the network's presidential debate moderators Tuesday night that there is no state in the U.S. where it is legal to kill a baby after it is born.

The group sent a letter urging ABC News President Almin Karamehmedovic to issue a "swift correction."

The letter states the claim, made by moderator Linsey Davis, "tragically ignores the reality of babies who survive failed, late-term abortions but are denied basic medical care and left to die."
words have specific meanings

“Kill a baby”
“Left to die”

Not the same

This is typical of conspiracy theorists, they take some tiny tiny element which is actually true, then conflate it to mean something else

Using the argument of pro life nutters thousands of elderly people are killed every year.

Sponsored Links
That's very sad John, my sympathies.
It's very similar to the letters comment on abortions. Our max time for one is based on ability to survive. Info gained from premature deliveries and those can cause serious issues some time after the abortion time limit.

The grand daughter. Part of me wondered about a partial cure for the problem that still persisted in some way via medication which they did try. I sort of see it fortunate that it didn't work. It's very hard on the parents and still could be with medication.

:) I now have a grand son. Mother monitored far more carefully this time and all so far looks fine. Actually that seems to be the attitude my son took to help him get over the other. The medics intervened at the correct time.

Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America is calling on ABC News to issue a correction following claims made by one of the network's presidential debate moderators Tuesday night that there is no state in the U.S. where it is legal to kill a baby after it is born.

The group sent a letter urging ABC News President Almin Karamehmedovic to issue a "swift correction."

The letter states the claim, made by moderator Linsey Davis, "tragically ignores the reality of babies who survive failed, late-term abortions but are denied basic medical care and left to die."
What a load of bollax.

words have specific meanings

“Kill a baby”
“Left to die”

Not the same

This is typical of conspiracy theorists, they take some tiny tiny element which is actually true, then conflate it to mean something else

Using the argument of pro life nutters thousands of elderly people are killed every year.

Yes, words do have specific meanings. So when moderator Linsey Davis pushes Trump back on his claims by stating that 'there is no state in the U.S. where it is legal to kill a baby after it is born' which paves the way for Harris to declare Trump a liar when all along what Trump said was factual.
It needs to be called out.

Sponsored Links
Too Chickensh* Trump

qcaTRLN2qXNkyXfSVoQACK-1200-80.jpg

As Haitians maybe Trump should have tried voodoo aspects. He should watch out. They may be sticking pins in a dummy Trump.

Yes, words do have specific meanings. So when moderator Linsey Davis pushes Trump back on his claims by stating that 'there is no state in the U.S. where it is legal to kill a baby after it is born' which paves the way for Harris to declare Trump a liar when all along what Trump said was factual.
It needs to be called out.
What Trump said was complete and utter bolox

It needs to be called out
You really are FOS

Trump said: “babies are been killed even after birth”
That is complete f****g bolox

You are trying to defend a disgusting liar, you should be ashamed of yourself

puts tariffs on goods from China
Stuff that is made for him in China, does he get it cheap/ has to pay tariffs on the goods? He does not like China but his bible is believed to be printed in chinese I mean China ( sorry), his Trump paraphernalia all made in China. Surprised no body broaches that subject with him

Stuff that is made for him in China, does he get it cheap/ has to pay tariffs on the goods? He does not like China but his bible is believed to be printed in chinese I mean China ( sorry), his Trump paraphernalia all made in China. Surprised no body broaches that subject with him
He probably thinks the Chinese pay the tariffs on the goods...
There's no end to this man's knowledge.

Or beginning.

The thing about Chinese imports is that it's not all about baseball caps and T shirts. It's about subsidised steel and electric cars entering the market at a huge reduction on what the US or the EU can produce them for. It's either tariffs or surrender all manufacturing to the Chinese.
Take a look at what's happening with VW at the moment, there's going to be some shocks there in the near future.

The thing about Trumps 'loony trade policies' is that the Democrats adopt the same policies swiftly followed by the EU.

Are they really that loony?

Really?

The thing about Chinese imports is that it's not all about baseball caps and T shirts. It's about subsidised steel and electric cars entering the market at a huge reduction on what the US or the EU can produce them for. It's either tariffs or surrender all manufacturing to the Chinese.

How did Trumps last trade war with China work out for American pig and soya bean farmers……

Sponsored Links
Back