Bounce or no bounce?

I actually did think they went too far on two occasions. When the male moderator said:

And I think the female moderator went too far when she kept pushing for a yes or no answer on his health plan.

And on fracking in Penn and on abortion.
Trump will see the only solution as Fox News hosting the debate which would see a complete reversal, not something I would like to see.

But where would you find independent moderators?, even DIYNOT can't manage it.

Sponsored Links
Do you think Iran would be shipping Ballistics to Russia or that we'd be seeing the current de-stabilisation in the Middle East if Trumps sanctions against Iran had been maintained?.
Iran (and N Korea) is only doing what NATO is doing, i.e. supplying arms to one side. Iran (and N Korea) is probably selling the arms to Russia rather than donating them.
It's nonsense to demonize a country because they are supplying arms to a warring faction.

And on the other hand, the demonizing nation is supplying arms to a warring faction that are highly suspected with committing war crimes.

Sponsored Links
The two moderators/fact checkers at the last one won't get a look in.

There's no arguing Trump lost the debate, and deservedly so, but both candidates need to be fact checked, not just one.
How do you know Harris was not fact checked?

What you actually mean is: only one candidate said utterly ridiculous conspiracy theorist lies.

The more interesting aspect rather than campaigning efforts is Trumps plan. Cut corporation tax to 15% and make up the shortage in the tax take via tariffs on imports. He even says "to get our own back on them". The new take will also need to allow debt to go down and account for his previous income tax changes which he may change again.

Abortion - he now says let the states decide. In some ways a win win approach. Not ruling out a complete ban is typical politics.

Campaigning efforts US style - what do you expect?

Last edited:
How do you know Harris was not fact checked?

What you actually mean is: only one candidate said utterly ridiculous conspiracy theorist lies.

Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America is calling on ABC News to issue a correction following claims made by one of the network's presidential debate moderators Tuesday night that there is no state in the U.S. where it is legal to kill a baby after it is born.

The group sent a letter urging ABC News President Almin Karamehmedovic to issue a "swift correction."

The letter states the claim, made by moderator Linsey Davis, "tragically ignores the reality of babies who survive failed, late-term abortions but are denied basic medical care and left to die."

"tragically ignores the reality of babies who survive failed, late-term abortions but are denied basic medical care and left to die."
I had that experience with a potential grand daughter rather recently. She was left to die. The basic reason for this is that she could not survive without being in an ICU. A baby can not remain in an ICU for ever.

Actually she died in one of her parents arms in a private side ward.

I had that experience with a potential grand daughter rather recently. She was left to die. The basic reason for this is that she could not survive without being in an ICU. A baby can not remain in an ICU for ever.

Actually she died in one of her parents arms in a private side ward.

That's very sad John, my sympathies.

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Sponsored Links
Back