bring back branding for extreme crimanls..let everyone know

masona

I am wasting my time with bas on this topic, we are going round in circles

Bas is not in favour the D.P i am in favour ( in extreme case's )
Bas in his opinion thinks people who are for the D.P are want to be murders :confused: i don't
I'm not going to change bas's opinion, and he's not going to change mine.
So i'm happy/willing to agree to disagree on this subject if he is.

Sponsored Links
markie said:
masona

I am wasting my time with bas on this topic, we are going round in circles

Bas is not in favour the D.P i am in favour ( in extreme case's )
Bas in his opinion thinks people who are for the D.P are want to be murders :confused: i don't
I'm not going to change bas's opinion, and he's not going to change mine.
you really havnt been paying attention have you ? :LOL:

In an admission of the most disgusting depths of depravity said:
morals need play no part in it
And doesn't that just sum him up....
vomit-smiley-014.gif

Sponsored Links
markie said:
bas one last thing, if i was requested by the state to execute someone i would be called a executioner not a killer.
If you had killed someone, you would be a killer.

There are many words to describe the roles in which people kill - murderer, executioner, soldier, careless driver...

But if you kill, you are a killer. How can you not be?

If you have not killed, but want to, you want to be a killer. How can you not?

Bas as i stated in my last post we should agree to disagree, are you willing to call it a day on who's right or wrong ?

p,s joining in on the counting game ;)

Slogger said:
a load of stuff about being invaded, as if acting in self-defence was in anyway related to torturing and killing law-breakers

He then said:
some stuff of such spectacular stupidity that one begins to wonder how he can find the room where he keeps his computer...
He said:
no war is illegal is it
Yes.

the powers that be had just cause to go after iraq
No.

the WMD where probably hidden somewhere in the sands or pakistan
Not been found, though, have they?

they definetly exist ( he has used the on his own people )
They existed, and they were used. But they were not much of a regional threat, let alone a long distance one, and then he got rid of them. And the number of "his people" he killed was smaller than the number that we (US & UK) have killed during the invasion & occupation.

Oh, and while he was doing that, this happened:

handshake300.jpg

In case you don't recognise him, the person shaking SH's hand is Donald Rumsfeld....

and he did openly support 9/11
No he did not. al-Qa'ida had no presence in Iraq, they were no friends of the Iraqi regime and Saddam had as much if not more to fear from them than we did.

so your going to reep just what u sow
I fear that we will.

markie said:
I could not care less what you agree with.

markie said:
Richardp :confused: enlighten me :) my head is a bit fu#ked up with this topic :rolleyes: :LOL:
You can say that again, only with the last 3 words missing.

markie said:
Bas as i stated in my last post we should agree to disagree, are you willing to call it a day on who's right or wrong ?
Absolutely - I too recognise the futility of trying any further to get you to realise how wrong you are, and I shall henceforth ignore you.

Bas just because we don't see eye to eye on a particular subject you are going to ignore me from now on, how childish is that.

It's a general chat forum its all about opinions etc, not every one agrees with each on certain subjects, but saying i will ignore you is going over the top.
But you have the right to decide who you want to talk to or not, and i respect your decision

Richardp said:
Slogger will you be off to church early tomorrow?
PRAISE THE LORD N PASS THE AMMUNITION
if you are do you think you could put a good word in for me?

i am a err whats the word i am a moral chap i will dish out justice if its warrented but as for religion i cant find it in my heart to worship anyone or thing

sorry old bean

markie said:
Bas just because we don't see eye to eye on a particular subject you are going to ignore me from now on, how childish is that.

It's a general chat forum its all about opinions etc, not every one agrees with each on certain subjects, but saying i will ignore you is going over the top.
I meant with regard to this topic.

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
a load of stuff about being invaded, as if acting in self-defence was in anyway related to torturing and killing law-breakers

He then said:
some stuff of such spectacular stupidity that one begins to wonder how he can find the room where he keeps his computer...
He said:
no war is illegal is it
Yes.

the powers that be had just cause to go after iraq
No.

the WMD where probably hidden somewhere in the sands or pakistan
Not been found, though, have they?

they definetly exist ( he has used the on his own people )
They existed, and they were used. But they were not much of a regional threat, let alone a long distance one, and then he got rid of them. And the number of "his people" he killed was smaller than the number that we (US & UK) have killed during the invasion & occupation.

Oh, and while he was doing that, this happened:

handshake300.jpg

In case you don't recognise him, the person shaking SH's hand is Donald Rumsfeld....

and he did openly support 9/11
No he did not. al-Qa'ida had no presence in Iraq, they were no friends of the Iraqi regime and Saddam had as much if not more to fear from them than we did.

so your going to reep just what u sow
I fear that we will.
ooooook

come on B.A.S CANT u answe me

would u kill to defenD your country YES or NO

Sponsored Links
Back