Can you really vote for little rich boy?

Sponsored Links
But that's not sleaze is it?
On the contrary, i think lying to the country to meet personal promises that result in the death of a 10th of a million people is pretty "immoral behaviour".

Guess we all have our own idea of moral and immoral though.

The Tories were dumped in 1997 as the party of sleaze - now you want to vote them back in again? Are you mad?

...? I can't even be bothered to write down all the sleaze that we have seen in the last 13 years, but they include things that would make the tory's actions in the late 90s ( 13 years ago!!) seem like a misdemeanor.

Write it down then. Put up or shut up.

Try this.............
http://www.labour-watch.com/sleaze.htm

Labour screwups?
Off the top of my head..
Deregulating the banks so that building societies can go gamble with the big boys.
Selling gold cheap, and flat out lying stating the Bank of England supported the sale. They didn't, they opposed it. Brown lied.
Allowing europe to govern us - 72% of all UK laws are passed down from Brussels.
Lying that 10% tax wouldn't affect people - that lasted well didn't it?
War. Lies. Death. Oil.
The biggie...
We, today, as a nation, are (at 10.10am) £782,594,789,552 in debt.
That's 782 BILLION POUNDS.
And the tories and labour are arguing over saving 12 billion, or 6 billion, depending on whose manifesto you look at.
This year alone, these idiots will borrow on our behalf a total of £163 billion.
Labour - a future debt for all.

• Thanks
Reactions: PE
Sponsored Links
it all sounds very grim, doesn't it? fingers crossed for our future.

I’m reminded of Big Jack’s words “You want the truth? You can’t handle the truth!”.

And that’s why ALL politicians use ‘terminological inexactitudes’.

A truly veracious politician would always and forever be unelectable.

Whoever gets in, expect bull$hit! Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life...

They can't even stop the deficit rising never mind cut it.

A university professor was on the radio the other day saying that no society since the dawn of civilisation has ever had a debt this size without defaulting on it. Never in the history of mankind has any society recovered. The gist of what he said was:

The value of the pound falls so the debt (in dollars) rises.

Due to the size of the debt the global money people downgrade the triple A rating of the UK.

The lenders get cold feet and raise the interest rates.

Inflation goes through the roof as mortgages and loans all rise.

People can't pay as unemployment rises and they default on their debts (like in the USA).

The debt gets bigger but with fewer people working and tax revenues tumbling - it never gets paid off.

Still, when you look back the New Labour experiment (party till you drop) was good while it lasted wasn't it. Pity it had to end really. They'll send the International bailiffs in before long.

The only fix is to pretty much knock 25% of the benefit money off the books...but then the benefit leeches wouldn't vote for them....it all went down hill at full "sufferage"
edit
Sorry guys, i said emancipation in stead of sufferage...no wonder I got weird replies.

The only fix is to pretty much knock 25% of the benefit money off the books...but then the benefit leeches wouldn't vote for them....it all went down hill at full emancipation.
I think you're dead right - not just benefit, but public spending in general. They had a problem like ours in Canada 15 years ago, but had the courage to elect a government wich said it would make swingeing cuts and went on to do just that. Three years later they'd cleared their huge deficit and now have the healthiest economy of anyone in the G8.
Whenever a British politician even suggests that we need to tighten our belts their ratings in the polls go down instantly. That's why they're fannying around around arguing about whether NI increases or 'efficiency savings' are the best way to tackle the problem. Both of these represent a piffling percentage of the amount we need to save to dig ourselves out of the hole. Other than massive tax increases, public service cuts are really the only way to go, so don't get sick, burgled, drive a car or have children that you can't afford to educate yourself. :(

Labour screwups?
Off the top of my head..
Deregulating the banks so that building societies can go gamble with the big boys.
Selling gold cheap, and flat out lying stating the Bank of England supported the sale. They didn't, they opposed it. Brown lied.
Allowing europe to govern us - 72% of all UK laws are passed down from Brussels.
Lying that 10% tax wouldn't affect people - that lasted well didn't it?
War. Lies. Death. Oil.
The biggie...
We, today, as a nation, are (at 10.10am) £782,594,789,552 in debt.
That's 782 BILLION POUNDS.
And the tories and labour are arguing over saving 12 billion, or 6 billion, depending on whose manifesto you look at.
This year alone, these idiots will borrow on our behalf a total of £163 billion.
Labour - a future debt for all.

And lets not forget the lie that we could have a vote on the EU Constitution/Lisbon Treaty

The estimate there would be 13,000 immigrants when the actual number was 3 million

The destruction of your legal and civil rights, such as
- your loss of your right to silence
- your loss of your right to protection from self incrimination
- your loss of habeus corpus and the instigation of detention without trial
- your loss of the right to legal aid
- the doling out of the right to enter your home, without your permission, to 273 different public bodies
- The £8billion raid on our pension funds as almost the first thing Brown did in power
- the wasting of vast amounts of money in effectively lowering our education standards to the point kids in mexico are better educated
- the instigation of a de facto Police State
-the instigation of massive Nanny State interference
- the unfettered obscenity of political correctness and brainlessly applied health and safety laws, interfering in almost every aspect of ordinary life.

The list of labour screwups is almost endless.
-

'your loss of the right to legal aid '

My better half works for a Solicitor in a mainly Asian area.
Most of their work is for legal aid

Out if idle curiousity, are any of her legal aid clients MPs? ;)

Possibly true, but you now have no automatic right to it. Furthermore, Labour intend to remove or reduce legal aid for certain offences, mostly under the Road Traffic Act, to stop people challenging Speeding Tickets in courts. Basically, the options will be £60 and 3 point even if you're innocent, or £4k - £10k to go to court prove your innocence.

Absolutely appalling.

Sponsored Links
Back