Chlorine washed chicken

Sponsored Links
Hmm, what shall I have for tea?.. how about some nice sausages made with safe EU pork and added hepatitis E... Yum.. the EU keeping us safe again

Is that the same as pork from Europe? Are the EU actually producing pork? I wasn't aware they were farmers??
It's pork from the EU part of Europe where the EU sets the standards of animal welfare so that these events can happen... Handy for killing off some folk who eat pork, I guess....More EU ethnic cleansing perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Anyway, I can trace my sausages back to the field where the pigs used to live, not 20 miles away from my home... British and best.

It's pork from the EU part of Europe where the EU sets the standards of animal welfare so that these events can happen... Handy for killing off some folk who eat pork, I guess....More EU ethnic cleansing perhaps?
Are you having another glue buzz?

animal welfare in the EU is not to the same high (ish?) standards as the U.K.

live exports to the EU from the UK can stop after Brexit. At the moment they insist on it ;)

stop saying yep its getting on my wick tbh :) u are supposed to say some thing controversial or insulting ect ect

not Yep.

Thats how this forum works :)

weres way har bee ?? well should u happen here way har bee . A Chinese gold fish keepers gold fish has got more sense then u way har bee :)

animal welfare in the EU is not to the same high (ish?) standards as the U.K.

live exports to the EU from the UK can stop after Brexit. At the moment they insist on it ;)
Oh, come on...Cant we just have one last livestock export? Perhaps JD, Noseall and WahabiDIY in a veal crate perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Back