Chlorine washed chicken

Sponsored Links
Well, I'm so glad that the EU are so concerned with the care for their poultry that the eggs that they produce...

...are being destroyed if they are suspected of being contaminated.

Yes, good news.

Sponsored Links
Have there been many illnesses or deaths as a result? Not heard owt. Good job the EU are on the ball.
What about the long term problems related to noshing pesticides?, liver, kidney foetus problems? But yet again, the EU hold themselves up as perfect farmers against those dirty old Yanks..

Anyway folks, look for the Lion mark on your morning egg..

But yet again, the EU hold themselves up as perfect farmers against those dirty old Yanks..
Are you blaming the EU or European farmers? I'm struggling to see how the EU are to blame. Rather, it was probably EU directives that led to the discovery of the contamination.

Do you think the EU are responsible for Sun spots and the passage of the northern hemisphere jet stream? My near side front tyre has a slow puncture - EU?

By the same rationale, how can the EU then take credit for anything?
I wasn't aware the EU was actively seeking credit? I'm sure those brokers in power are satisfied with the single market. There are those outside of the single market that wish to be in it and envy such an arrangement.

Apart from that your post makes little sense.

There are those outside of the single market that wish to be in it and envy such an arrangement.

Indeed, they are the potless countries looking for someone to give them a hill of cash for their leaders to hide in Swizerland

Sponsored Links
Back