Congratulations sir kier

It looks like the actual rail network was never sold. Just services. A somewhat hidden factor is some aspects of that have already been nationalised in certain places.
Yes it was. The Conservatives privatised it as Railtrack but starved it of funding so it collapsed. To keep the system running they then had to increase subsidies.

Subsidies of the Rail business are now greater than before privatisation.

With a worse service.

This keeps money flowing into the pockets of the mostly foreign owners.

Sounds familiar?

Tory madness.

GB_Rail_Subsidy,_1985-2019.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Starmer was asked about an idea some devolved person has come up with that concerned reps behaviour in a parliament. He's reply - we are going to look at the codes of conduct.

BBC have more or less finished pointing oddities out so time to turn off. Main ones
Tory not sure what Labour's strategy will be eg above and other factors.
Starmer and Sue Grey get on well. The civil service will like that.
Labour - purely mission type objectives. Well, those offering quick fixes are a bit thin on the ground.

Railtrack
If you look at companies house you will see that there is one "person" with significant control. A company. Look at that, same place and it says dissolved.

Try Network Rail and person with significant control is shown here

LOL ??????????

Sponsored Links
Network rail = track
Rail companies = service operators

21 September 2020 Government permanently closed the franchise system. It’s well documented.

So that a tick off the to do list for starmer. Going well so far.

Starmer is a decent enough sort of bloke as was sunac imo

Interesting or not but starmer / labour got less votes than the election that they had when Corbyn was leader ???

Low ( ish) turn out all round ??

Never liked Corbyn but I am glad he held his seat
As an independant

The Momentum part of the labour party are down the toilet his majority basically means that those trouble makers if they cause trouble won’t matter

Bad election for Scotlands SNP which imo is not a good thing for England ??

Interesting or not but starmer / labour got less votes than the election that they had when Corbyn was leader ???
Why ? the days of having 80% turn out are long gone. Consistently the turnout has been lower than 70% since the late 1990's averaging at 64.8%. So what we have seen is an actual reduction of 10% since 2019 when there was only one issue on the table when turnout was 69%.

Basically in reality only 65% ish of the population can be bothered to vote and that's only when there is something huge to vote on.

Who can get excited about decent competent government... I mean its something that should be a given , is it not ?

It's almost like people haven't been arriving in record numbers before today ....................
Filly probably believes the story too. It's a gullible gammon grabber, after all. He almost voted for Forrige, you know, but couldn't tear himself away from Boris's memory.

Incidentally, boat people have been arriving in record numbers, regardless of the hapless, impotent Rwanda threat. Very short memories these RWR.

Last edited:
Why ? the days of having 80% turn out are long gone. Consistently the turnout has been lower than 70% since the late 1990's averaging at 64.8%. So what we have seen is an actual reduction of 10% since 2019 when there was only one issue on the table when turnout was 69%.

Basically in reality only 65% ish of the population can be bothered to vote and that's only when there is something huge to vote on.

Who can get excited about decent competent government... I mean its something that should be a given , is it not ?

Dunno

I Never bothered to vote stoped that caper I. The 80s

but if turn out drops to low (?) any government would not have legitimacy may be ??

Starmer is a decent enough sort of bloke as was sunac imo

Low ( ish) turn out all round ??

Never liked Corbyn but I am glad he held his seat
As an independant

The Momentum part of the labour party are down the toilet his majority basically means that those trouble makers if they cause trouble won’t matter

Bad election for Scotlands SNP which imo is not a good thing for England ??
I thought RS was a polite and nice bloke, I was listening to TMS on the car radio a while ago and during the lunch break a famous cricket fan is interviewed , missed the intro but said to Mrs CB this guy sounds ok, would never get my vote though

Sponsored Links
Back